𝟖𝟓. 𝐁𝐞𝐭

Alessandra places her stuff in the middle of the living room with all the other suitcases

Alessandra places her stuff in the middle of the living room with all the other suitcases. Edward is carrying his son as the rest of the family gathers.

-Okay, everyone ready? - Emmett asks the family.

-My gift is teleportation just like Cedric, but he still doesn't control it. - Alli tells him, who nods.

-We'll go in groups. I'll take some with the necklace and you'll teleport the others.

-Can't both energies unite for everyone to teleport at once? - Alice asks Carlisle, who stays silent.

-Actually, I've never seen the gift of teleportation. You'll have to give it a try. - Carlisle comments to Alessandra.

-I need everyone to hold hands. Emmett, put the necklace in between the suitcases. - The girl orders, standing besde her husband and taking her son from Edward's arms, Edward holding her waist.

-Do you think this will work? - Emmett questions insecurely, standing beside Bree.

-Let's hope so. - Alli whispers, concentrating.

Everyone watches how her chest glows at the same time as the soulmate necklace. The necklace begins to float when a red-and-black fog surround the suitcases, making the disappear.

-I just hope my things got to Alessandra's reality, because I'll cry if not. - Alice assures, Jasper holding her hand with a small smile.

Cedric stares at his mother's chest and, without helping it, places a hand on the ruby that's encrusted on her chest. His little hands start showing a red shining, stunning the Cullens.

The family is surrounded by a red fog and, seconds later, they find themselves in front of a house. The suitcases by their sides with the soulmate necklace in the middle.

-It worked! - Emmett exclaims excitedly, getting out of the circle his family formed, heading into the house.

Alessandra looks down at her son in her arms, realizing he's the same as in Edward's reality, yet his green eyes shine more. She turns to her husband, noticing his eyes changed color along with his skin tone.

-I'm still me. - Thomas comments, looking at his hands before putting a hand on his chest in relief.

-Rose, I'm home! - Emmett announces, opening the door for the family to come in.

Each family member grabs their suitcase to take them inside. They look around in stun, but it Alessandra who smiles.

-How did you convince my parents to let you their summer house? - She asks Emmett, who smiles innocenty.

-Well, Rosalie conquered your folks' hearts, so they offered it to us. - The guy explains, helping Bree with her bags.

-Emmett, why is there so much noise? - Rosalie asks, exiting the kitchen. The blonde stops on her tracks when seeing the whole family. Everyone gets surprised when noticing her blue eyes and swollen belly. - You came.