𝟑. 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

-Edward, could you stop playing the piano? - Emmett sits down on the living room couch, Rosalie by his side

-No, let him keep playing. - Alice tells him, holding a book in her hands.

-Girl, he's been playing the same song all day long over and over. I know it by heart now. - He reminds her, who smiles.

Edward smiles by his foster siblings' discussion, but suddenly stops playing when hearing a sewing machine. His siblings' turn to him in confusion since he stopped playing out of the blue.

-Edward, what is it? - Alice asks, confused.

-A sewing machine. - The bronze-haired whispers, frowning. - She's listening a sewing machine.

-Who's listening to a sewing machine? - Emmett asks.

-His soulmate. - Rosalie and Alice whisper at the same time, looking at Edward.

-Alice. - Jasper calls after seeing how his partner finds herself zoned out. Edward immediately turns to his sister.

A girl finds hersef in front of two women. She's wearing a white dress while the two women have their eyes filled with tears.

The vision changes abruptly, showing a girl's back, wearing a wedding dress along with a long, white veil.

-Alessandra, it's time. - A woman speaks, entering the room, making the bride turn to her.

-She's gonna get married. - Alice whispers, coming back to reality, looking at Edward, who frowns at her.

-She'll get married? - He asks.

-She's trying a wedding dress on. She had it made, apparently. - She explains, uncertain.

-She cannot get married. I am her soulmate. - Edward stands up immediately.

-That's right. - Rosalie and Alice glare at Emmett while Jasper chokes a cackle.

-We have to find a way for them to be together. - Alice walks up to Edward, who grimaces.

-That's kinda tricky. Remember that his soulmate can be from another reality. - Both girls glare back at him, who raises his hands innocently. - I'm just telling the truth.

-Maybe you could encourage him. - Alice scolds.

-But it's the truth. If he wants to be with her, he'll have to know where she is exactly. She could be in another world, or another reality. - Emmett tells the little Cullen, who sprints to him and hit his arm. - Hey!

-Emmett's right, Alice. She might be in another reality. - The girl looks back at Edward before approaching him.

-Don't listen to them. Remember that soulmates will find each other anyway. You'll be with her. - Alice assures, taking her brother's hands.