𝟕. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

Alice finishes putting on a natural make-up on Alessandra's face, who's been staying unconscious

Alice finishes putting on a natural make-up on Alessandra's face, who's been staying unconscious. She smiles, satisfied by her work, until noticing her sister-in-law opening her eyes.

-Oh, you're awake. - Alice half-smiles at the human.

Alessandra sits on the hospital bed and looks around, admiring the great library.

-My head hurts. - The brown-haired whispers, closing her eyes.

-You passed out. Carlisle said you'll be fine but your head would hurt out of all the emotions you felt at once. - The pixie-hiared explains, helping the girl get up. - No offense, but that dress is horrendous.

-I know. I didn't choose it. - The human half-smiles at the golden-eyed vampire.

-That Ethan has a horrible taste. The make-up didn't match the dress, and much less the hairstyle. - Alice converts her expression to a more disgusted one.

-I didn't have a say or vote at the time of choosing the design of the dress, the hair, or the make-up. - Alessandra passes her hands through her hair, which is tangled.

-I took the hairstyle off, and put a little make-up on you. I was gonna brush your hair, but you woke up. - The vampire hands the girl a hairbrush, who grabs it with half a smile.

-Thanks. - The brown-hiared starts brushing her hair.

-Want me to help you with the dress? - Alice asks her, who nods slowly.

The vampire helps Alessandra take the dress off, and change into the outfit the pixie-haired chose. Alli finishes putting the boots on and accommodating the black socks properly along with the skirt.

-It's been awhile since I last wore a skirt. - The human admits, letting Alice accommodate her long brown hair.

-You look good. Ethan didn't know how to value you. - Alice assures with a smile.

-Even I didn't have the courage to leave him at the beginning. - Alessandra looks at herself through the full-body mirror in the library.

-There's no reason to remember that. You won't be with him again. - The pixie-haired puts the soulamte necklace on the girl.

-You're really kind, Alice. And cute, as well. - Alli admits, making the vampire smile.

-I know, and I assure you I'll be the best sister-in-law. - The girl feels a blush on her cheeks. - Edward's a great guy. And I promise he'll know how to value you, respect you, and overall, love you. - The human nods slowly, still blushing. Alice smiles by the sparkle in Alessandra's eyes. - Okay, I'll bring Edward now, or he'll knock the door down. Don't worry about us. We'll go out so you can talk alone.

-I don't think you can listen our conversation from the kitchen. - Alice grimaces, confusing the girl.

-Believe me, there's everything but secrets and privacy in this house. - She assures, making Alessandra giggle. - Edward will explain you everything, so you have nothing to worry about.

-Okay, well, thank you, Alice. - The mentioned one smiles.

-No worries. You can count on all of us for anything. - She tells her, making her feel better. The pixie-haired exits the library, and immediaately heads to the living room, where the rest of the family is. - Okay, Alessandra's ready, so you can go see her. - She tells Edward, who nods immediately. - The rest of us have to leave to giev them some privacy.

-Why? - Emmett pouts.

-Because. Edward and Alessandra have to talk about many things for you to not hear them, dude. - The strongest sibling sticks out his tongue at her.

-All right, I'll prepare something for Alessandra in case she's hungry. - Esme tells her eldest son, who nods.

-Esme, I don't think Alessandra will want to eat when being with Edward. - Emmett laughs.

Edward rolls his eyes and flips him off. Rosalie stands up, and approaches her brother.

-Take care of her, respect her, and love her. I know perfectly how she's feeling right now. You must assure her you'll always be with her. - She warns, staring at him, who nods fimrly.

The guy says goodbye to his family before heading to the library, where his soulmate expects him.

-Don't mess up, Alessandra. - The brown-haired whispers, walking side to side through the whole room. Edward chuckles out of cuteness by the girl's words before entering. Alessandra turns around, finding the golden-eyed bronze-haired, who gives her a cute smile. - Hi. - She whispers, feeling how her pulse increases and her cheeks start blushing.

-You look beautiful. - Edward assures, making the blush increase.

-T-Thanks. Your sister chose it.  - The girl admits, making him smile, who slowly approaches her.

-Sure thing. - He chuckles, making her smile. - You have a beautiful smile.

Alessandra stares at Edward, but, seconds later, looks away by feeling her cheeks even more red.

-S-Stop giving me compliments. You're getting me nervous. - She giggles, making him smile once more.

-More like compliments it's the truth. You are beautiful, Alessandra. - Edward holds one of his soulmate's hands, but his other hand reaches the girl's cheek, who stares at him.

-I d-don't know exactly where I am, neither who you are. But I'm certain I don't wanna go from here. I feel strangely safe here. - The brown-haired admits. - I'm sure that you're my soulmate, I feel safe with you. Every time you look at me, I feel like my heart wants to jump out of my chest.

Edward smiles and approaches Alessandra. She closes her eyes out of reflex, which makes the vampire smile. He leaves a soft kiss on her forehead.

-Regardless where you're from, Alessandra, I'll be with you no matter where you are. - Edward assures, wrapping his arms around her waist.

The girl holds back for a few seconds before hugging him, placing her hands on his back, staying like that for several minutes. Just enjoying one another's closeness.

 Just enjoying one another's closeness

FIESTA PARTY QUINCEAÑERA, BAILA. SIENTE EL RITMO, PONTE A SONREIR.

IT'S MY FIFTEENTH BIRTHDAY, BITCHES. FINALLY I'M A QUINCEAÑERA.

I just wanna thank my best friends for being with me since I got in my new school.