𝟓𝟑. 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

Alessandra winces when cutting her index finger, passing it over a tree trunk, leaving a blood trace

Alessandra winces when cutting her index finger, passing it over a tree trunk, leaving a blood trace. She goes through the woods, marking certain points with blood before returning to Edward. Before approaching him, she takes some leafs from a pine tree a leaves a blood trace on them.

The human approaches her fiancé, blowing on the small wound, but it doesn't stop bleeding.

-Don't you think you're taking it too far? - Alli gives her fiancé an incredulous expression with a teasing smile.

-If that's the only way you're letting me help, I'm doing it well. - The brunette states, her fiancé shaking his head.

-You'll drive the newborns mad. - Edward half-smiles, holding his fiancée's hand to look at the wound on her finger, who starts bleeding even more.

-It's alright, don't make yourself uncomforable. - The girl takes out a band-aid from her pocket, placing it on the wound.

-Doesn't bother me anymore. - He assures with half a smile.

-Since when? - The brunette enquires.

-Since I spent twenty-four hours thinking you were dead. - He admits, making his partner grimace by remembering that moment. - You're wearing your ring.

He takes her left hand and smiles at his mother's engagement ring on her left ring finger.

-You didn't want me to wear it?

-No, I just thought you didn't want Thomas seeing it. - The bronze-haired admits, making her smile.

-You shouldn't worry about that. It's my decision. - Alli gets closer in order to kiss his lips.

-Haven't you reconsidered...? - The brunette cuts him off with another kiss.

-Don't even think about it. I guess Thomas' mind is quite clear at the moment, anyway, so he'll take it easy. - She assures.

-Whose mind is clear? - Thomas appears, making the couple separate.

-Nobody's. - Alessandra answers simply, Edward holding her waist.

-Alice says there's a storm coming. - The vampire announces, leaving many kisses on Alli's cheek, who giggles.

-Yeah, I can feel it. We should get going. - Thomas tells her, who finds herself quite busy gladly receiving kisses from her fiancé.

Alessandra ends up in front of Edward, taking him by the neck.

-I'll see you in a couple hours, sweetheart. - He whispers, kissing her lips shortly.

Edward leans down one more time, kissing her as a goodbye. Alli returns the kiss and maintains her eyes closed when he pulls apart in order to leave a kiss on her forehead. The vampire walks away and makes his way into the woods.