𝟕𝟕. 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

Thomas, Seth and Leah get to a part of the woods they know they'll find some members of the pack

-Thomas, they're coming! - Seth calls, panting from following him all over the forest.

-I know. - The guy glances back at the siblings before turning to the dark woods.

-We have to shift. We can't protect ourselves like this. - Leah speaks up, standing beside her brother, who nods in agreement.

-They'll see it as a threat. - Thomas assures. - I just wanna talk! I'd be easier if I could see you!

Silence is the only thing they hear before some members of the pack appear. Paul spits into the ground, showing grudge in his expression towards Thomas.

-This was never your territory. How's your new fmily? - Paul mocks, Thomas rolling his eyes.

-Are you done?

-Are you coming home, Thomas? - Quil asks the guy, who doesn't reply.

-This was never my home, Quil. And I'm not leaving until all of this ends. - Thomas assures, the pack members frowning.

-'The hell are you talking about? - Paul begins losing the bare patience he has left.

-I want Sam to accept Seth and Leah back.

-What?! - Leah takes a step forward.

-Not that! - Seth exclaims.

-Shut up. - Thomas orders, turning to them both before looking back at Paul. - I want them to go back home, to be safe, and for this to end.

On another part of the woods, Jasper, Esme and Carlisle find themselves running in search for the blood that Alessandra needs in case she gives birth in the morning. Sam immediately gets alert when hearing footsteps, and starts running alongside another member of the pack.

-Make Sam wait for Alessandra to separate from the problem. - Thomas tells the pack members.

-When she's dead, you mean. - Paul takes a step forward.

-Easy, Paul. - Embry asks, tired of his behaviour.

-Then what? - Paul asks Thomas, who maintains his posture.

-Tell Sam that, when the moment comes, I'll be the one to destroy it. - The guy demonstrates security, although he doesn't want to do it on the inside. Seth and Leah stunned by his words.

-Thomas! - Seth scolds, not believing what he just said.

-Only I can do that. Alessandra and the whole family trust me blindly. - Paul smiles, impressed by the idea.

The wolves, on the other hand, managed to defeat Esme and don't hesitate in surrounding her. The woman gets up quickly and gets defensive when seeing Jasper defeat them. Carlisle approaches his wife, helping her to keep running. Jasper follows them, jumping on to the other side of the woods and leaving the wolves behind. Seeing the Cullens leave, they howl in order to call the others.