𝟏𝟒. 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤

Alessandra giggles, letting Edward kiss her cheek multiple

Alessandra giggles, letting Edward kiss her cheek multiple. Bella and Jessica stare at the scene, their eyes narrowed.

-How the hell did the new girl make Edward fall for her? - Jessica asks herself in a whisper, without looking away from the couple. - No one's good enough for him.

-Well, it appears the new girl is. - Bella whispers, analyzing the couple's behaviour.

-I've been in love with Edward Cullen for more than two years. He knows it. And now, it turns out he's with another girl. - Jessica crosses her arms angrily.

-Jess, you know the person you like won't always respond. - Angela repeats for the tenth time.

-I know, but it's not fair. - Jessica glares at Alessandra, who kisses Edward's lips multiple times, both soulmates leaning on the guy's car.

-Could you just stop kissing? We gotta go home. - Emmett asks, rolling down his Jeep's window.

-We'll go in a minute. - Edward turns to his brother, who rolls his eyes and nods.

-Just don't take too long, or I'll come for you. - Emmett warns before rolling up the window.

-See you at home, Alessandra! - Rosalie yells before her partner closes the window completely.

Alice, along with Jasper, say goodbye to Edward and Alessandra. The vampire couple leave in Rosalie's car, leaving the soulmates alone, who stare at each other with a smile.

-You know we gotta go home so I can do homework. - Alessandra takes Edward by the neck.

-You're really gonna do homework when you've already passed High School? - He asks, taking her by the waist.

-Yeah. You must know that your soulmate is very responsible when talking about school. - Edward smiles, and leans down to kiss the girl's lips.

-God, can't they just stop kissing? - Jessica rolls her eyes.

-Oh, how cute. I wish I had a relationship like that. - Bella sighs, along with Angela, who nods in agreement.

-Please, who wouldn't want a boyfriend who'd hug her, give her affection all the time? - Jessica speaks, lowering her voice. - Would show her around, would stroke her hair, would kiss her all the time...

The girl's voice starts lowering as she leans on Bella's truck, along wth her and Angela.

-Who wouldn't want a relationship like that? - The three girls whispers in unison, still watching how Alessandra receives Edward's kiss on her cheek before he kisses her lips.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Ethan and Thomas struggle to stand up from the ground. They look around, confused, not having the smallest clue where they are.

-Where the hell did you take us? - Thomas crubs the dust off his jacket.

-You told me to think on the person I wanted to go with. So I thought about Alessandra, and we ended up here. - Ethan explains, looking around.

-Alessandra's in a damn forest. - Thomas comments sarcastically, glaring at Ethan. - I told you I wasn't gonna follow your stupid idea of kidnapping your ex. I wanna go back home.

Ethan hides the necklace in his pants, and, immediately, shakes his head "no".

-You're going to help me, Thomas. I can't do it alone. - The mentioned one starts shaking his head.

-I won't commit a crime, Ethan. Alessandra has done nothing to you. - Thomas assures angrily. - I never should've given you that Goddamn necklace.

The guy starts walking away from Ethan, who stay on his place, watching how his friend gets away even more every time.

-Thomas... - He speaks, starting to follow him.

-Leave me alone, Ethan. I'll find a way of going back home. - Thomas assures, still walking. - Do your plan, but I'm not helping you, you fucking toxic man.

Ethan runs after Thomas after hearing such insult. But both guys stop on thier tracks when hearing how someone approaches. Thomas looks down at the ground, realising some leafs start shaking.

-T-Thomas. - Ethan whispers, seeing a certain animal hidden in between the branches.

The mentioned one turns to the same direction, realising it's a wolf. More like more than one.

-You've gotta be kidding me. - Thomas walks backwards at the same time as the wolves approach them. - Run! - Both guys start running, being chased by the wolf pack. Four wolves stand in front of them, starting to slowly surround them, making the humans keep their backs on each other's. - I'm gonna die alongside a toxic and crazy guy, in a unknown woods, and being single. - Thomas complains when seeing the wolves' fangs.

-Could you stop insulting me? - Ethan stares at the wolves, keep their eyes on them, growling.

-Please, Ethan. You're a fucking toxic man who stalks his ex. - Thomas points out, keeping his back on Ethan's. - Who hits her and abuses her. I truly don't know how we're friends when you're like that. I feel guilty right now.

Sam lets out a loud snarl, making Thomas fall down immediately. He starts walking toward the two strangers, until feeling a certain scent from their bodies.

-They're not vampires. - Sam speaks through the connection with the rest of the pack.

-They're of our kind. - Jacob assures, recognizing the two guys' aroma.

Both humans share frowns by being able to hear what the wolves say. Ethan and Thomas both feel something inside, heat running through their bodies. They let out a loud growl at the same time as their eyes change color, and their fangs appear.

-They're part of the pack. - Sam realises, taking a few steps back, ordering the others to do so.

 - Sam realises, taking a few steps back, ordering the others to do so

♥️Okay so right now I'm doing vistual classes. SOMEBODY GIVE ME A GUN OR SOMETHING TO STAB MYSELF.