𝟓𝟏. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Riley lifts the man up in a bad mood and carries him on his shoulder until letting him fall again on the ground

Riley lifts the man up in a bad mood and carries him on his shoulder until letting him fall again on the ground. Hearing a grunt from him. The vampire gets a bit away from the man as he stands up with difficulty.

Victoria appears behind the man, gripping his neck and pulling his head back.

-Welcome to the army. - The redhead whispers before biting.

Riley looks away, hearing the man's agony screams. Once the man went through the transformation process, the first thing he did was hunt in order to control his thirst. But Victoria, Riley, and Jessica stayed.

-You're not coming? - The brunet asks both girls.

-It'll be a last-minute decision. I told how it works. - Victoria rubs his arm.

-The Cullens have powers, Riley. Remember that. - Jessica approaches the guy to caress his cheek.

-Powers? - He asks mockingly, looking back at them.

-Don't underestimate them, Riley. You'll have anyone you want, especially Alessandra. But you will see they'll be able to anticipate your every move. - Jessica reminds, making him smile by imagining Alessandra with him.

Riley started wanting Alessandra since the instant he began watching her. At the moment of sensing her aroma, a necessity of biting her and making her his that he's never experienced appeared within him. It was such the yearn of having her by his side that Victoria and Jessica took advantage of that to manipulate him.

-According to your friend, Victoria? - He asks sarcastically.

-Yes. My dead friend. - The redhead's smile towards the brunet doesn't fade. - Laurent found out things they can do and they killed him. But not before he told me.

-This is supposed to be Cullen territory, but we've been everywhere and I haven't seen any of them around. Not even the beauty of Alessandra. - The guy approaches Victoria in a dangerous way while Jessica rolls her eyes, sick of him.

-Don't you trust us? - Jessica demands, faking disappointment.

Riley looks back at them immediately, shaking his head.

-Of course I trust you, sexy. I'm just saying... - The girl gets away from him, standing beside Victoria.

-We're doing this for us. So you can have Alessandra in your arms. So that we can kill the Cullens along with Ethan. We cannot allow... - The guy takes the redheads faces at the moment of seeing her afraid.

-Nothing's gonna happen. You will take care of the Cullens alongside Ethan except one. - Both girls frown. - I want to kill Edward Cullen with my own hands. But before that, I want him to suffer when seeing his gorgeous Alessandra being my eternal mate.