- 21 - Fulfilled promise

Start from the beginning

"No way! I won't let that happen!" It wasn't in the script but Wat liked it.

"But what can we do?! Our parents will kick us out if we don't stop!" I followed his monologue.

"We'll... run away! I can't live without you! I don't care about anyone else, can't you see it?!" I was wondering... if he felt this way about me too.

"Fine! Let's get out of here!" The scene ended and Wat clapped.

"Damn! You were mainly improvising but it was so good! Don't you want to drop your schools and become actors?" We laughed at Khan's stupid idea but he meant it seriously.

"We can act like this just when we are together. That's not professional at all and I can't imagine kissing anyone else." Chon said confidently and I felt the same way about him.

"Just play in my movies! We'll become famous! Look, half of it was a reference but I'll still try to compete with it. You two are too good! Now let's make the bed scene!" He was too enthusiastic!

"But where? We can't use Akk's bed..." Wat looked at him and smirked.

"You don't mean... our bed?!"

"Come on, Khan! We can't do it anywhere else!" Believe me, I'm not happy about it as well.

"Hey... what did you two do with my bed?" I remember there were three of them.

"We joined those two together and left one bed on the other side."

"I had the one in the middle!" They looked at each other.

"I don't think you'll want it when you see it." What did they do?!

When we got to the dorm and to their room, I went to immediately look at my precious bed! Under the mattress it was cracked! I death-stared at them.

"You can't blame me, man! I'm a beast!" Wat face-palmed and I was glad I wasn't planning coming back.

"Let's just do the scene..." In this scene we had to be shirtless but we could hide our pants under the blanket. We didn't do much skinship together so I was a little nervous.

"Akk, you have to be horny in this scene."

"What?!" Wat frowned at me.

"Dude, you want to bang him, what do you think?" Wat as the cruel director was back. I bit my lip.

Chon lied on his back and I could clearly see his hard nipples.

"Great, now climb on his top and you, Chon, spread your legs a little more." We looked at him in disbelief and he raised his thumb up. I shook my head and didn't make anyone wait any longer.

The scene should start with me kissing Chon which wasn't a problem for me anymore. I kissed his neck as well and Chon gave Wat the expression of pleasure as he ordered.

"Wat, will you make it mature?" I heard those two whispering.

"I should, right? To have better chance in winning." What are the whispering about?!

"Cut! This scene was great, guys! Khan, open one pack of condom and put it on the nightstand next to them." I turned around and lied on my back.

"Hey! You can't use us like this! It's too... I thought it'll be just fluffy..."

"I'm sorry, Akk, but when it's fluffy, people get impatient for a scene like this because it usually follows it and if I didn't add it there, I'd disappoint everyone."

"Didn't you say you'll keep it for yourself?!"

"It's too good! I didn't think you'd play it so well so it'd be a shame!" I frowned but knew I had no chance of convincing him.

"Akk, I'd like to see some fake thrusting from you!" I banged my head against the wall.

"Why?! That's too personal even for the characters!"

"Come on, Akk. You can practice it or do you want to see an example from me and Wat?" I nodded to make them know how it feels but they looked so natural in it! They took off their tops and Khan climbed on Wat and held his hands on the mattress. His body leaned closer to Wat's and he started moving back and forth. Wat was fake moaning and I felt so embarrassed just from seeing that.

"See? It went well." How could they be so calm?!

"You've seen it, now repeat it." I swallowed and followed Khan's moves and Chon was fake moaning which turned my ears bright red and... made my pants tighter. We were taking deep breaths and smiled which was luckily enough for Wat.

"See? You are good! I'm sure it was useful for you as well! I thank you both so much. We were finally able to get it all with just one take. I'd edit it and let you see the results later." We smiled and put our clothes back but I noticed that Khan was pointing at the bathroom while looking into my eyes and I had to pull my shirt over my crotch.

"Excuse me... I have to go!" It's decided, neither me or Chon can control our bodies anymore. We have to make it happen...

Born To Meet You | AkkChon | FirstKhaotung fanfiction On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara