NEW BOOK AVAILABLE

Keshay other known as "Keisha" is one of the best lawyers in New York City

Keshay other known as "Keisha" is one of the best lawyers in New York City. Her entire life she's lived a fast pace life, fighting to be the best and never allowing herself to be put 2nd.

What happens when she meets Senator Jaziel Mithen, a black highly respected senator who grew up with a rough start until he was adopted into the Mithen family. And after college he worked his way towards being Senator, and married a white woman named Emily Mithen. With no true understanding of himself and his culture he finds himself clinging to be around Keshay after she illegally removed a hidden charge from his past that he wants to stay hidden.

He finds himself drawn to Keshay and the two of them become infatuated with one another. Falling into lust and temptation, risking both of their careers to sneak from hotel to hotel and share temporary moments that will lead to permanent guilt.

What happens when Keshay realizes that after being first her entire life she's finally being placed second?

What are the lengths Jaziel and others higher up are willing to go to protect this affair from getting out?

Does he only love Keshay because she helps him find his identity? Or is the love really true?

Find out by taking a dive in The Cruel Passions Of The Other Woman.