|Gotten Worse|

Torin Truman•
"Taj"

"So let me get this straight. You just let them jump Hazel?" Monroe asks.

I run a hand down my face growing frustrated. "Yes bro." I tried protecting Hazel, tried warning her, did everything I could do but Issac and Naomi aren't to be fucked with.

Let's say I did stop them from jumping her and left with her like she would've wanted. You know what kind of statement that would make? After all Issac's done for me and how close I am to his family it would've looked like I chose a messy ass girl over them. Yes I care about Hazel but do she care about me? Cause she's coming over here fucking things up for me. She doesn't have to be around them but I do. Issac's like the only father figure I got, and now he's looking at me like he feels like I'm a snake. I swear up and down to them that I would never just play Tahani but it's not looking too good.

My intentions with her are pure believe it or not. I don't go to parties, hang with other females. Shit and just me kissing her somewhat got me sprung. Her lips were so soft and just me knowing I'm the only nigga out here kissin' on em makes my heart feel some type of way.

"I just don't want you doin' all this for her and she doesn't end up sticking around. What happens when she has to go back home? Huh? Or what if she chooses her religion first? I am still friends with her ya know." She reminds me.

I let out a huff of air picking up my phone I look at the call log of missed calls. "I don't know Mon." Truth is I never even thought about the fact that she's only here for a summer. That's only like two more months. And now that emotions are getting involved those months starting to seem short as hell.

I look up at my sister searching her face to see this expression like she wants to speak on something but doesn't. "You know something don't you?" I state.

She quickly shakes her head. "I'm telling you shit Taj. You a hothead."

"You gotta tell me now since you just admitted you know something." I demand with a shrug.

Mon hesitates before saying. "From what I know Keoni trynna spit game on her."

I immediately frown feeling my blood boil. "Keoni, Key? Nigga from around the way?" I question knowing exactly who she talking about. She nods.

"Yes your ex best friend Key." She reassures me.

Let's just say me and Key know eachother well. We used to be best friends damn near like brothers. As soon as we hit high school that shit started to change. He started branching off and joining this local gang called the Kings. They ain't want nothing to do with me and I ain't want nothing to do with them. Me and Key still tried to be cool but as soon as I started working with Issac that all flew out the window. Him just like most niggas in the hood are jealous of Issac and anybody rolling with him. And I just so happen to be the youngest person in Issac's crew, the rest of his men somewhere in there thirties. Since then we've always kept our distance from one another. Pretty sure he hates me. Definitely sure he's using Tahani to get back at me.

I take a deep breath trying to calm myself down. I know how I get and right now I feel like taking his top off. If he think he gone pull Hani he got another thing coming.

Tahani Lowars•
"Hani"

"Don't give his ass no pussy, okay?" Naomi asks making me spit my juice out the window.

"W-what?" I stutter staring at her in confusion.

"Look if your anything like me and you seeming to be you'll go down the road I went down. Fallin' in love, losing your virginity, and being disowned." She mentions.