|There's Always A Tahani|

Torin Truman•
"Taj"

"Who is this bitch?" She asks waving her phone around in my face.

I squint at it trying to get myself together since I'm halfway high and a little bit buzzed. "I don't know who that is Jess damn." I mumble walking past her I take a seat on my couch.

"Yeah right how you don't know who she is and that's you in the picture with her? Huh?"

"I don't know. You done trippin'?" I question.

She sighs touching her forehead I peep that she's fully dressed. She followed my rule of not showing up inside my crib while I'm gone. Instead she showed up outside my crib while I was gone. "It's just I wanted to spend your birthday with you. Actually I get it," she comes up with something quick. "You were hurt and she hurt you and now you don't wanna give me a chance. But I'm trying, okay? I'm trying to help you and be there for ya you just gotta help me." Her voice is felt with emotions.

I sit up placing my face in my hands. It's like everybody is constantly telling me that I'm hurt. Not going to lie I ain't been the same since Tahani left me. It's fucked up when you have people in your ear telling you that the choices you make ain't gone go how you planned and in the end they end up being right. Shit my momma told me that Tahani ain't love me like she said she did, hell even Issac told me not to throw away my career for her ass and I still did that shit. Luckily he was willing to give me another chance. My mom? I can't even look her in the face knowing the first thing to leave her lips gone be I told you so.

"You right," I lie with a nod. "You just gotta stay with me. I'm gone get my shit together, okay?" I watch as a pout forms on her lips. "Come here." She walks over taking her time she takes a seat on my lap. "Now tell me about ya day." I suggest.

Once she starts talking I immediately zone her out. My mind heading in the same place it always goes on days like this. Wondering if everybody is right about Tahani. If they were all right all along.

Tahani Lowars•
"Hani"

I sit at the bar in a club named Sensual it's packed in every VIP section and even on the dance floor. I just got off work a couple of hours ago and decided to come here alone. It's like for some reason tonight but me harder than most. Today's his birthday. I wanted to call him and wish him a happy birthday but I knew it wouldn't do neither of us any good. Besides I doubt he'd answer even if I did call.

I feel someone sit down beside me and I look over at the girl. She's a little bit on the chunkier side and she's a dark brown shade. She's actually pretty. I watch as she eyes me for a minute. "You're really pretty." She compliments.

I give her a small smile. "Thank you so are you." Tonight I'm wearing some ripped jeans that hug my legs nicely and my ass and I'm wearing tank top that has a exposed middle that's held together by chains. And on my feet some sparkly high heels.

I notice how she suddenly seems down. "You okay?" I ask curiously. Deciding to be nice. You never know sometimes you might be able to change someone's life just by being there for them.

"No," a sad expression fills her face and I recognize it all too well. It's almost similar to a heartbroken one. "This guy I'm with he seems perfect. It's just I know he's been hurt. I can tell and what's even worse is he's still stuck on her."

A pout forms on my face too and I feel sympathy towards the girl. "How do you know for sure? Maybe he's just healing. You know guys heal in weird ways." I laugh trying to lighten the situation up.