|Permission|

Tahani Lowars•
"Hani"

I watch as he drives with one hand leaned back in the drivers seat, the other hand on my thigh rubbing it. I lick my lips avoiding his gaze trying not to let the water falls come. "Taj....thank you." I say knowing that he helped me out back there. He could've listened to what she said or taken her side but he stood by me.

He nods concentration on his face as he stares at the road. "You all good mama. You know I gotchu." He reminds me glancing at me.

I nod leaning over a kiss him on the cheek, my thighs spreading momentarily causing his hand to fall down between them. It just sits there and we're at a red light. The two of us looking into each other's eyes and I'm inches from his face. I clear my throat nervously returning to my seat. I look ahead adjusting myself in my seat only to feel me accidentally graze his fingers over my lower half by accident. He chuckles to himself when he sees my expression removing his hand. I release a shaky breath trying not to let him see the affect that had on me. But she can't hide how happy she is.

I watch as he pulls out his phone waiting till we're at another red light to do it he calls Issac. "Wassup OG." I hold the phone to his ear for him so he can still keep his focus on the road.

"Her and Roman got into it and shit so we left, can I borrow the jet?" He questions. I look at him waiting to see if he's serious but knowing the kind of money my aunt and uncle has he's definitely serious. "Ight bet thank you..." he glances at me momentarily. "Yeah she good. I just had to get her out of there I ain't gone let her have to listen to that shit."

I wonder why things go quiet for a minute. The next time Taj speaks all he says is a simple. "I'll handle it." Before hanging up.

He turns to me momentarily. "He got a jet somewhere here. He's sending me the location then I'm gone drive us to it. Getchu some rest."

I snatch my nose that's itching slightly. "I'm fine. I'm not sleepy." I whine. He doesn't look convinced and he ends up being right. I curl up against his forearm my eyes feeling heavy.

I feel him press a kiss to my forehead. "Take ya ass to sleep Hani." Taj demands softly. We pull up to a stop and I see we're in front of a gas station. He removes his jacket placing it over me before climbing out. When I hear him come back in he has drinks in his hands. He locks the door before starting up the engine.

That's the last thing I see before I'm fast asleep.

Torin Truman•
"Taj"

I sit on the bed that's inside the bedroom inside Naomi & Issac's private jet. A controller on my hand playing 2k while Hani pretends to be sleeping under the sheets. I feel the bed dip slightly around me and can tell that she must've sat up. "You good?" I question removing one head set side off of my right ear.

Suddenly I feel he wrap her arms around my neck and I feel her cheek pressed against my shoulder. "Get off the game." She whines.

"Com'on dude no," I say trying to shrug her off but she won't budge. "I'm not sleepy."

"But I am." She attempts to get in front of my view sight so I can see the pout on her lips but I try and focus my attention on the flat screen mounted on the wall. Already knowing the moment I saw that pout that it'd give in.

I stay silent listening to her continue. "I sleep better with you though." Her voice is soft and so is her lips as they press against my cheek.

Honestly I don't even know what's going on between me and Tahani. One minute she's mad at me the next minute all she wants is to be around me and up under me. Last thing I want is to lose her so I'll go with the flow of things. I can't lie though we need to get this whole situation straight. What are we? If we're just friends I feel like we should keep some sort of distance. Because one thing is for sure....me and Tahani cannot last around eachother as friends. Every second would lead to something more.