|Remember Me|

•Torin Truman•
"Taj"

"Ohhh fuck!" Mrs. Randolf cries out as I send deep back shots to her. "Yes yes shittt!"

I smack her ass causing it to jiggle. She bites down on her bottom lip trying to keep up with my strokes but she can't. "Oh my God!" Her mouth hangs open. "Your dick is so much bigger than my husband." She whines.

Just when I'm about to make her cum again my phone starts ringing. Normally I'd ignore it but when I look over at it on the desk beside her bed I see it's my sister. I pull out of her picking up my phone. "Turn on the news." Her voice comes in rushed.

"Man Mon I don't have time for this I'm busy." I say looking over at Sharlot who's staring at me in lust and sexual frustration.

"Just turn it on!" She yells.

"Alright damn." I grab the remote of the stand turning the tv on I turn it to the news.

The news reporter lady is standing in front of a crash scene. The car barely recognizable and burnt to almost a crisp. "Tonight a tragedy occurred, at approximately 1:43 am a Dodge Ram came speeding into another vehicle. It is still currently unknown which vehicle was at fault. Thirty three year old Seven James was dead at the scene before the paramedics could arrive," I squint looking behind her to see a body bag at the crime scene. "There was another person in the vehicle but that persons identity is unknown at this time. They were removed from the burning vehicle rushed to the hospital immediately. Their current life status is unknown also at this time-" I cut the tv off after that rushing to put my pants on.

I remove the condom wiping myself off and quickly move to get dressed. I'd been hung up on Mon. My biggest concern getting to the hospital.

Sharlot is entangled in the sheets staring at me in this look I don't really understand. "You really care about her huh?"

I don't answer instead I just put my shoes on too zoned out to hold a conversation right now. My heart pounding out of my chest and fear filling my body. My biggest fear being if she's dead. "I can tell you care about her and love her. You're a good young man Torin. Don't hurt yourself trying to be there for everyone else. You gotta learn how to be there by yourself." She advices.

I just nod walking over towards her I lean down giving her a friendly quick hug before standings and heading for the door. Calling Naomi to figure out what hospitals she's at.

• • • •

I walk down the hospital halls seeing Naomi and Issac standing outside of a room arguing in whispered voices. "Why the fuck wouldn't you tell me? I could've fixed this you just let her leave with him and shit." Issac whisper yells at her his white face red and he's clearly upset.

A pout forms on Naomi's lips. "Don't do that, okay? She's my niece and I tried. Okay? I tried J."

"You should've tried harder now Seven's dead and she's...she's-" he cut himself off looking away from her and at me. Naomi's eyes follow and I can see now that I'm closer that they both look like they've been crying.

I look around behind them as if Tahani would come out any minute. "Where is she?" I question not caring about anything they were just arguing about. My biggest concern being seeing her right now.

"Son maybe we should talk first." Issac reaches out placing his hand on my shoulder.

I look at him in confusion. "Where is Tahani?" I repeat.

"Taj we should all talk first." Naomi repeats the same thing her husband just repeated. I'm looking at both of them and it feels like I'm missing something. Like they both know something I don't.

I glance over at the room they're standing in front of and before I know it I'm walking inside. "Torin please talk to us first." Naomi begs but it's too late I'm already face to face with her.

She's sitting up in the hospital bed. Her face badly bruised and if I didn't know her I wouldn't of recognized her. Her head is wrapped and bandaged, her left arm is in a cast, her leg is in a leg brace and her body is covered in multiple bruises and wraps. She's awake and I expect her to say something but she doesn't. In fact her eyes don't even fall on me at first like they usually do. I can see the confusion written so clearly on her face. She seems skeptical of looking at me. And genuinely unsure and lost. Just by looking in her eyes I can tell somethings different.

When my voice comes out I can't control the shakiness in it. "T-Tahani." I call out to her stepping towards her hesitantly.

Her eye brows knit together in confusion and her bruised lips say something I'd never thought they would. She turns to her aunt and uncle addressing them and them only.

"Who is this boy?"