Authors Notes.

I suppose this note is mainly for the readers who have read BtBtB and A Kink in the Tail and might follow this story.

This is my first transmigration story, so I am giving you a heads-up before you start reading.  There are no systems or the cultivation of powers and definitely no males getting pregnant, no omegas (I hate that word) Alphas, or vampires.  There are "Powers that be", I really don't want to call them gods unless I have to.  

In almost every transmigration story I've read the protagonist ends up in ancient China or in the Joseon dynasty and gets a re-do of their life.  Usually, the plot revolves around revenge or the righting of misdeeds, lost love, missed chances, some if not all of these will be included in the storyline.

I am not Asian so the language and the historical details may not be what die-hard transmigration readers are used to but I'll try to stick to the genre's tropes as much possible.  There will definitely be an Aussie element, so be warned.  I'm not going to try to fake the dialogue, I'll work out a way around it.   

My knowledge of Korean history is based on Kdramas, so basically non existent, but I do enjoy them and hope to be faithful to series like Mr. Queen and Splash Splash Love (quirky, light weight and funny), although I do like a bit of blood and guts, perverse characters and killing off nice characters, so I might throw that in as well.

When I write one of my stories I basically know the beginning and where I want to end up.  In this case I have no idea.  I just like the idea of doing a transmigration story soooo.....the updates maybe far a few between depending on if I get a handle on things quickly.

The first two sections of Chapter one some of you may have already read.

Let's begin.

1 in Genderswap 28.12.23