We did it

Note: Takes place during the Robot's in-disguise timeline. So... time skip :/

Optimus held his son in his arms as the little boy slowly drifted off back to sleep. 

"Finally asleep?" A tired Selena asks Optimus who nods.

She laughs and walks to her husband who held their sleeping newborn. He chuckles at seeing his son hold onto his mother's index finger and lightly suck on it. 

Selena laughs and kisses his little forehead before Optimus puts him down in his little crib. The couple admires their little boy and slowly steps away leaving the nursery. The parents walk to their bedroom and pass by their other children's bedrooms. 

"Your son has your eyes." She whispers as they lay down in bed. 

Optimus chuckles taking her soft lips in his and softly holds her tight. He leans into the crook of her neck drawing a soft giggle from his wife who caresses his helm softly. He's lucky and he knows it. After he left for Cybertron she still had faith he would return and that said it all. She raised the twins and still had to go through one more pregnancy without him by her side. She gave birth to a baby girl and named her Rory. 

Then she moved to Crown City so her children could have a better life. Little did she know that she would reunite with her old Autobot friends. When Bee told her about Prime's supposed death her heart broke in pieces at the news of her beloved's death. Yet, she still had hope and still prayed for his return. Then, he came and they reunited with one another. He was gone for so long that the twins were now 14 and Rory 13.  

Selena will always remember how he held her tightly that night with so much love and adoration. The same love and adoration both of them had shown one another so many times. Then, as soon as they could Selena and Optimus finally got married. Eventually, Selena got pregnant once again. 

Which brings them to this moment in which they lay down in their bed with one another by their side. 

"Babe, tomorrow you have to wake up early." A panting Selena remembers Optimus who had to wake up at five am to go on a mission with Ratchet and Drift.

"I love you," Optimus whispers into her ears as she caresses his helm. 

"And I love you, more."

Selena smiles at her husband before kissing him softly and basking in the moment. She will never forget how he chased her attempting to catch her, their first night, or even all the nights they spent loving one another. There were so many instances they thought they would never make it, yet here they were demonstrating that they indeed made it.

--The End--