Us

"The weather has been acting up like crazy," Selena tells Optimus as she wraps herself around a blanket.

As soon as they all got out of school it was raining like crazy. 

Now, she was completely wet!

"You can take a shower in my berthroom."

She nods and looks out the window.

"Anything wrong?"

"No. It's just that...."

Optimus drives to the side of the road and soon parks there.

"Tell me."

"I....No nevermind." 

"Sweetspark, please tell me."

"Were you actually ready?"

"For what, exactly?"

"The baby."

The air is filled with silence and soon she starts regretting telling him.

"Yes."

"Yes, I was ready. Why do you ask?"

"I..." She looks down and it's then he understands.

"Do you..?"

"I don't know. I feel it's too quick." 

Optimus sighs and soon he starts driving to the base.

----------

Selena exited from the shower with a towel wrapped around her body. 

"What's wrong?" She tells Optimus who is sitting on the bed.

"We need to talk this through."

"Optimus, I already told you. Plus, it might be more difficult for me to get knocked up again."

"Don't say it like that."

"Don't say what? Knocked up?"

"Selena." He says clearly not happy at that.

"Ok, jeez." She says with a laugh.

He sighs and soon gets up to hold her tight.

"I really do want a family with you. I'm not saying this cause I got you pregnant, but cause I actually want something with you."

She snuggles into the crook of his neck.

"I know." 

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

Selena and Optimus share a kiss before he lifts her up. They lay on the bed and locked eyes as they became one.

---------

Selena woke up and looked at her phone.

1:56 AM

Selena groans and feels as Optimus pulls her closer.

"Sleep."

"I will." She says while touching his helm.

"I did not go too hard on you, right?"

"No." 

He groans at exhaustion and places his servo on her womb. Selena giggles and places her hand on his servo.  They look at one another and Optiums is quick to flip both of them. Selena giggles at this as Optimus looks down on her. 

"You have nice eyes."

Optimus smiles at her and is quick to go down to her cunt.

He inserts his digits and starts touching her, before kissing her clit. A moan is quick to escape her lips as Optimus is eating her out. She immediately gets wet and soon the squelching sound of his digits and tongue entering her is the only thing filling the room.

She grabs onto the sheets and starts biting the pillow in an attempt to muffle her moans.

"God-ahhh!" 

She looks down and gets more wet at seeing her boyfriend's tongue lick her up. His optics look at her and very soon he bites her inner thigh.

"Optimus..." She moans as his digits circle her clit.

------

Sweat glistened from the both of them as Selena rode Optimus. Pants, moans,  Optimus groans, sounds of her skin meeting his metal, along with the obscene squelching of Selena's wetness was all that was heard. 

The bed moved along with their pace as they continued to go faster.

His servos held so tight to her hips that she 100% had his servos marked. Her breast, neck, stomach, and thighs were covered with hickeys. She would worry about them all later.

Selena bounces faster as she feels her peak coming, and soon Prime starts touching her clit allowing her to meet her peak. 

Optimus grabbed her hips with more force and started bouncing her up and down his now-wet spike. Her juices dripped down it and Prime could feel them on the bed.

They definitely would need to wash the sheets, but now they didn't care.

He looked at her womb and saw a slight bulge due to his spikes size. God, he loved it. And what he loved more was knowing that at the end his transfluid will be oozing out of her. 

At this mere thoughts, he comes and his transfluid completely fills her. She moans out his name at the warm filling feeling. He rides out their highs before soon exiting her and watching their mixed juices ooze out of her. He lays her down and pushes it all back in.

She groans at the touch, due to her huge sensitivity after their love-making. She looks down exhausted and watches as he licks his fingers and hums at the taste. He pulls her chin down to him and they kiss, letting Selena taste the both of them.