Reading you out

Warning: Racist and offensive comment  

Outfit:

Selena goes through her locker and jumps as Jack gets next to her

After the accident, she's been really jumpy and very frightened.

"S-Sorry I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay." She says taking her textbook and putting on some lipgloss.

She turns to him and sees him shaking his leg.

"What's wrong?" 

"Arcee."

"What about her?" She says with a smirk.

"H-Has Optimus asked you?" He says with a sigh.

"About why I'm very jumpy and scared? Yes."

"What did you tell him?"

"Umm, I saw a hella scary movie and am very scared. Why, dude?"

"He's getting really suspicious! I think he's starting to grow suspicious. He asked Arcee to task me to ask you."

"Look, Jack just stay quiet and don't spill the beans. Got it? Cause if you do you'll be messing with me and I'll tell everyone that you love-"

"Okay, okay! I got it." He says looking around making sure no one was looking at them.

Jack looks down and Selena soon closes her locker.

"So, you and Noah broke up?"

"I broke up with him." Selena rolls her eyes and sees her ex-bf and ex-bff walking around holding hands. However, Jack and her look at each other as they find something off. Jessica was dressing just like her! 

She laughs and Jessica turns to her.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing," Selena says with a smirk.

At this point, everyone was looking at them. Jess smirks and laughs.

"That's what I thought you border hooper." 

Everyone stays quiet and Selena looks at her dead in the eyes.

"Selena-"

"No Jack. Do you mind taking care of this?" She says handing him her textbook and bag.

"You know what, Jess? I was feeling very nice today, till your skanky knockoff ass came in."

Everyone laughs and Jess turns a deep shade of red.

"You've always looked like your boyfriend's ex-girlfriends, buttercup."

"Does anyone remember back in middle school, when she got with Max and switched from wearing light colors to looking like a goth, just like his ex? Or should I mention Ronaldo, who only liked sports girls, and she even went as far as to join soccer, just to impress him!"

Jess looks at Noah who was looking away from them and looked down. Jess starts walking with Noah holding her hand, and he takes one last glance at Selena.