Confession *18+*

Warning: 18+

His optics never stopped looking at her.

Throughout the whole ride, he only thought about her.

The mere thought of not being with her didn't exist for him.

If he were to talk to his past self and tell him this, he would probably not believe himself.

They all got the base and made sure they were alright. Thanks to all spark, they were not harmed, but Optimus swears that if he had seen a single scratch on her, he would go back and rip Knockouts spark out.

This woman would make him do unforgivable things. Things he never thought he would do. Killing off a Decepticon? And in such a gruesome way?

He would really go that far for a human?

He looked at her and she soon turned to look at him. Her eyes looked at his optics and knew he knew. While the bots were aiding the children, Optimus had Knockout. she looked and heard Knockout mention her. She saw how the mere mention of her coming out of his dermas infuriated Prime.

They looked at one another as in telling each other finally how they felt. But they knew. They knew that the other knew.

The bots took the children home and stayed outside their house.

But Prime...

Selena got off and before she went inside she looked back and glanced at Prime. She went in and locked her door.

She went to her bedroom and laid down on her bed. Just laid and didn't sleep. Soon she was startled due to the heavy rain and thunder. It rarely rained in Jasper, and when it did it was a little bit. Not heavily like that night.

She dashes downstairs and opened her front door, and found him....

He had the same optics. The same dermas. The same frame. Only he was smaller. Taller than her, but more human size. She didn't even bother to ask as she jumped on him and smashed her lips to his.

He immediately went inside with Selena now in his arms. He closes the door and pinned her on it. Her tongue fought his glossa only for him to win.

A moan leaves her lips as his servos squeeze her ass, and his dermas lay on her neck. Her green silky robe is taken off and they soon head to her bedroom.

He immediately slams the door closed and ravages her. She's pushed to her bed and very soon pinned. A clap of thunder roars as she screams when he starts to touch her through her panties.

She immediately takes off her nightgown and he is quick to rip her panties, causing a squeal to come out of her. He immediately kisses her and his digits start to touch her entrance. Selena moans into the kiss at his touch and soon parts from the kiss as she squeals when he circles them around her clit. Compared to Noah. Prime was gentle when touching her. A moan exits her as he finally enters her. His digits pleasure her as he leaves hickeys on her neck.

"Optimus..." Selena moans out and grabs his arm.

He turns and they look at one another.

"Have I hurt you, sweetspark?" Optimus asks concerned and slipping his digits out, however, is soon stopped by Selena.

He soon sees a tear run down and is quick to wipe it away with his other servo.

"I love you." She says with a soft smile.

Prime smiles back and kisses her. Selena screams his name as he starts thrusting his digits into her. He moves down and his dermas soon touch her cunt. His glossa slips inside and starts to explore her.