Not happy like you

Warning: Talks of abortion

Selena woke up and found herself in Prime's arms. She moves around and feels something touch her womb. 

She looks down and finds Prime's servo on her womb.

She smiles softly and places her hand on his, only for him to scoot closer to her. He places his faceplate near her neck and takes in her scent. Selena kisses him and soon he starts kissing her neck. 

Selena giggles as the kisses meet her lips.

Prime holds her closer and tighter before grabbing one of her ass cheeks and grabbing them tight.  A moan escapes her lips allowing him to shove his glossa in her mouth. Selena moans into the kiss before the door is knocked. Prime pulls away and gets up before making himself proper.

Selena covers her body around with a sheet in his bed.

"Already have to go?"

Prime nods and leans in before taking her lips into his.  His optics look at her eyes and then to her womb. 

----

At Selena's home

She saw it. She saw the glimpse of happiness in his optics.

Selena always saw herself being a mother. She always believed she would be estatic in being a mother. However, she saw and wanted all that after graduating. She wanted to enjoy her life. She wanted to go to college, graduate, get her dream job, travel the world!

Now, she hasn't even graduated highschool and will be welcoming a baby. She's happy but also rather upset. However, she saw Optimus. She saw how happy he is about the little one. 

What if she's not ready? What if something happens to Optimus? What if..?

Was it selfish of her to think about it?  Was it selfish of her to think of not having the baby, so she can live her life? Selena tears up as she sat in her bed. She didn't want this kid. She isn't ready. 

Optimus may be ready, but she's not. She will not welcome a child to the a world where it's own didn't want them. She will not risk treating that child like her parents treated her. She grabs her phone and dials the clinic, ready to make the appointment.