Welcome (Part Three of Gone)

She looked around her cell and groaned as she felt one of her little ones kick. Selena caressed the spot and soon started hearing footsteps. The small hatch of the door opens revealing Silas eyes.

"How are my little experiments doing?"

"Shut the fuck up." She groans out.

"Surprised they still haven't found us." He chuckles darkly at her.

She grits her teeth and very soon hears as someone calls for Silas. However, she soon feels another kick, and a very strong one to say the least. Not like the others she has felt before throughout her pregnancy. 

------------------

Optimus and the Autobots hid behind a building and looked at Sila's man walk around. 

"Ratchet, how's Ralph doing with hacking the system?" Arcee asks Ratchet.

"He's on it. As soon as the lights are off that's your sign to go in."

As soon as Ratchet says that all the lights around them are turned off and all the locked doors are opened.

------------------

She walks down the hallway groaning and holding her womb. 

As she hears several of Silas' men come her way she enters a random room and locks the door behind her.

Pretty soon she starts groaning again as she keeps on feeling the sharp pain. Tears run down as she looks down and sees a puddle of water with a tint of red. She shakes her head and her hand goes down the nightgown only to see and realize her water broke. She pulls her hand away and sees her red-tinted fingertips.

"Fuck!"

------------------

Silas' men are too distracted shooting Optimus, Bee, and Bulk that they're unable to notice Arcee sneaking. She signals to Optimus, which he immediately notices.

"Bulkhead, Bumblebee cover me!"

They both nod and soon he and Arcee enter one of the buildings.

------------------

Screams leave her lips as Selena feels another contraction hit her. 

She lay on the floor against the wall sweat completely dripping down her face. Her inner thighs were covered in both the amniotic fluid and blood. She breathed in as she pushed with all her force. She was beyond scared. 

Not only was this her first time giving birth, but she also was alone. No one to assist her if something went wrong. She pushed again and soon felt something slid out of her. She kept on pushing and soon cries filled the room, she moved her nightgown and saw her crying child. She's quick to hold her and admires her little features. However, just then she feels another contraction as her second child enters the world.