The Three Musketeers

This is really wrong it really is. Jack and Ralph once again fell for another of Miko's ideas. However, they just knew Noah had something to do with her disappearance. On her way home, Selena texted Jack about her encounter with Noah. Then later on they heard that she and the babies were gone!

It must obviously be Noah.

They get to his house all dressed in black.

Ja: "Miko, you better be right."

Mi: "I always am, Jack!"

Ra: "Shhh! We need to be quiet! I think he's coming."

They hide behind a bush as soon as his house gates open and he drives off in his car.

"He's too dumb to be living the bougie life." Miko jokes as Ralph and Jack nod.

----------

Mi: "Higher!"

Ja: "We're trying Miko!"

Ra: "Why am I holding Miko, again?"

Ja: "Yeah, why don't you hold Ralph?"

Mi: "Cause I'm super spy!" 

Just then Miko crosses the gate and a panting Ralph and Jack turn only to see her open the gate door.

"IT WAS OPEN?!" They both yell.

----------

Miko rolls around as she enters and points her paper spray around.

Ja: "Miko stop acting like if you're in some spy movie.

Ra:: "What does he do that he has a big place like this?" 

Miko and the others look around and she dashes to the couch. They all look around and as they walk over a carpet they hear something hollow. Jack steps on the spot and removes the carpet revealing the door.

----------

They walk till they see a big iron door with a small window, and what looks like a datapad next to the door.

Jack bangs on the door earning some very familiar curses from the other side.

Ja: "S-Selena?! Is that you?"

"J-Jack!"

 Ja: "We're going to get you out!"

"What do you mean 'we're'?"

"Hi! I and Ralph are also here!" Miko calls out.

-------------------

"Selena, it looks like we need a code. It's in letters"

"Try baby locita!"

Jack types it all in and at the first try the door opens.

"How did you know?"

"That was the nickname he used on me at times."

-------------------

Miko pulls in the mannequin and covers it with a blanket before they close the door.

"Tell Optimus and others that they need to hurry."

Mi: "Ummmm."

"'Ummm' what?"

-------------------

"YOU THREE CAME HERE ALONE?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ANYONE?!"

They shake their heads causing Selena to scream.

"You telling me three adolescents sneaked into a well-secured motherfucking mansion with no help from the government, nor artificial life forms?"

"Hey, at least these three adolescents didn't get pregnant with twins by an artificial life form!" MIko calls her out, before getting hit with a shoe.