Questioning myself

Note: Sorry I haven't been updating I spilled water on my laptop and am borrowing my sisters 💀

Outfit

-Tried to find the best pic for this outfit but unfortunately my internet was so slow :(

It's been a few weeks and Selena has slowly been doing better. A little bit, but at least she's improving. She's been taken to the base by Prime, and throughout those rides, she's honestly slowly gotten more comfortable around him.

Selena was now at a boutique with Miko, just looking and shopping around.

"Ugh! Are you done?"

"No." Selena says not taking her eyes off of a blouse.

"Plus, we just entered like a few minutes."

"By a 'few minutes,' you mean half a hour ago!"

"Come on, Miko. I lasted nearly 3 hours in that guitar store of yours." Selena says as she eyes a dress.

She goes up to it and looks at it. Black as night with a nice slit and cleavage, not to mention the heels next to it!

"Oh my gosh..."

"What?"

"I just found the perfect dress for the party!"

Selena soon pays for all her clothes (which ended up being like 6 huge ass bags), and they both leave.

"So, where do you want to head?"

"To be honest, I don't know," Miko says as they walk down the sidewalk.

They see Bulkhead and Optimus doing their usual routine, inspecting and looking around. Miko starts talking, however, Selena somehow keeps on eyeing Optimus. Selena is so focused on the Prime, that she doesn't notice how Miko keeps on asking her over and over again...

"DUDE!"

Selena yelps and looks at Miko.

"Are you hearing me?"

"Y-Yeah, sure." Selena says blushing.

"Ok, so for some coffee or...?"

"Umm, yeah sure?"

"Ugh, but we have to ask Bulk and Optimus! Plus, we then have to sneak off to some alleyway"

"And?"

"I don't want to." Miko groans.

They keep on walking and they head back to their guardians. However, before they cross the street, someone parks in front of them.

Shit... was all Selena could think.

"Long time no see sweetheart," The guy in the car says before smirking at Selena.