Still Pregnant

7 months in and never felt worse.

You were in bed wrapped in your blanket when you heard the front door open, before closing. Just then, she hears Optimus enter holding a plastic bag.

"June told me to bring you some soup-" It's then Optimus looks up and finds her lying in the fetal position.

"Are you okay?" He asks worriedly. 

"I hate you." She says crying into her pillow.

"Selena, please I'm very sorr-"

"It's not that. My feet hurt, the children won't stop kicking, my boobs hurt, and my back is in pain." She cries out before turning to her baby-daddy.

He places the bag on her nightstand before sitting on the bed. Next thing she knows he has a lotion on his servos and he's massaging her feet.

"That feel better?"

"A bit." She sniffs before Optimus leans in touching her stomach.

"Please, take it easy on your carrier. She already does so much for you two." He says kissing her womb. This brings a smile to her lips as Optimus keeps his servo on her womb.

Just then he gets back up and helps Selena sit up.

"What are you doing?"

"Soon you'll see." He says sitting behind her and placing his servos under her womb, before lifting it up a bit.

A moan of relief exits her lips as she feels the weight go away.

"Thank you so much."

Optimus chuckles earning a giggle from the woman now in his arms.

They stay there for a while, before Optimus feels a kick. He jumps slightly causing Selena to laugh.

"That was a strong one, right?"

"Yes." He says massaging the spot.

Selena sighs and shifts in discomfort. 

"What's wrong?"

"No, nothing." She says looking down.

"Tell me I can help you."

"No, you can't."

"Yes, I can."

She sighs and turns to look at him.

"My breast hurt."

Selens looks down and just then Optimus shifts behind her.

"How bad?"

"Huh?"

"How bad do they hurt?"

"Ummm, real bad. Why?"

All of a sudden, Optimus servos go to her hips and turns Selena to him. The only thing separating them being their little ones. 

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'll only do it if you feel comfortable."

"Do what?"

Optimus looks down at her breast through her tanktop and it's then she realizes what he means.

"W-What?!"

"I'm going to-"

"No!" She says moving away from him.

"For you to even think that really pisses me off!"

"I'm trying to help."

"You telling me nothing else other than sucking  or massaging on my tits didn't come to mind!"

"Well.....tea was also on mind."

----------------

She stirred the soup when someone started knocking on the door. 

"Coming!" Selena yells out before heading to open the door.

It's then she opens the door and finds Arcee standing there. 

"What are you doing here?"

"Can we talk?"

Selena looks at the bot and stares right at her optics.

"Better have a fucking explanation or I'll make sure you end up in a junkyard.

----------------

"Nice place."

Selena glares at the bot sitting on her couch and turns to the door.

"So, mind explaining to me why you and my ex  fooled around?"

"Selena, first off I'm so sorry." She says with clear regret and sadness in her optics.

"I never had any intentions to take him or start anything with him. I....I....M-My a-anniveseray with Cliff was coming up, Selena."

"That gives you no free ticket for 'sleeping with my friends boyfriend especially knowing that my friend is pregnant'."

"I know. I shouldn't have. That's no excuse for my actions. Starscream took something from me, and I unfortunately took that something from you and the twins. You will never trust me and Ifully accept that."

Selena sighs and gets up sitting next to her.

"Are you and him seeing one another?"

"No, Selena. " Arcee says shaking her head.

"Especially, knowing you two are getting back."

"Getting together?!"

"Ummm, yeah."

"He and I are not and will not get back together."