Not in your Arms

After Jack gave him the matrix of leadership, it's then he remembered. He remembered his time in Cybertron and with the Autobots. He remembers his first kiss with Elita, to even the day she was offlined in front of him. Then remembered his time here on Earth. He remembered the first time they landed, even when they met the children. However, soon he started remembering her...the love of his life. 

He remembered the first time they met, to when they first kissed, to the night when they first sealed their love. All the fights and disagreements came back even the one they both had before he left.

------------

He got there and as soon as he did, she was nowhere to be found.  He even went to their berthroom and found her nowhere. He couldn't find her. Was she still upset at him? He believed that after he came back she would go into his arms and hold him tight. It sounds ridiculous but he thought it would knock some sense after their fight. 

"Optimus?"

He turns to Arcee for a brief moment before turning back to his berthroom.

"I expected her to be here."

"I don't believe she's here right now. I think June took her out-" Arcee looks up at Optimus and looks at his blue-ocean optics.

"She went out? Where?"

"From what I heard shopping..."

Optimus turns before sitting on the bed.

Was she really out shopping when he came back? Was she so mad about the fight, that she didn't worry or care about him?

"Optimus, sir-"

He doesn't know why but he smashes his dermas into hers. She too smashes her derma to Optimus and soon her servos touch his cheekplates. 

----------------------

She didn't want to go. Selena didn't really want to go, however, June practically dragged her. June simply sent them a message that she was taking Selena shopping. She really didn't want them to think of it in a bad way.

June dragged her out in an effort to help her relax. Since Optimus has left she's been nothing but worried. It got to a point where Ratchet had to give her different prenatal vitamins due to how much stress the babes were under.

"Selena, please try to distract yourself"

Selena shakes her hand and looks back at the baby's clothes in front of her. She smiles softly as she remembers she's having their children. She looks down at her womb and caresses it. 

----------------------

They didn't expect to come that late. It wasn't till they were almost near the base that Jacks's call finally came through. The shitty internet didn't allow them to call or text June and Selena.

"Hi, Jack-"

"Selena, he's back!"

"W_What?!"

"Optimus is back!"

Selena cries tears of happiness at the news of Optimus being back.

----------------------

She was on her way to their berthroom and all she could think of was finally seeing him. She looks down at her womb and caresses it. It was nearly visible as through the past weeks their little ones have grown inside her. The little ones they made with so much love.

She gets to their berthroom and opens the door to find him recharging with Arcee in the same bed they once shared, and she cried in waiting for him.

Love making people suffer >:3