Got you

Selena looked down at her children and quickly brought them to her chest. She was shocked at the fact that she delivered two healthy little babies at just 8 months into her pregnancy. As soon as her son came to the world he cried just as loud as his sister. She held them both so tight far too afraid that they might go away.

She looks down at them and cries at the sight before her eyes.

Her children embrace her warmth and try to get as close as they can to her heart. Her daughter snuggled close to her breasts for warmth meanwhile her son placed right on top of where her heart is.  Just then she hears some shooting and slowly tries to get up.

Her children shift and slowly start to wake up due to all the noise. She hears a motorcycle and immediately calls out to who she knows is the one making this noise.

"Arcee!"

------------

Arcee stops and immediately goes to the door where she hears her name being called out.

"Selena!"

"Arcee! I-I can't walk to the door!" Selena groans out.

At that moment Arcee brings down the door and gasps at seeing Selena holding her little ones. Arcee shifts to her size and helps Selena walk. 

"Don't worry I got you." She says smiling.

Selena smiles back and soon they all exit the room. 

------------

"SILAS!"

Silas turns around and smirks at the Autobot leader.

"Surprised, you finally found us."

"Where is she?"

"What?" Silas teases Prime.

"Where is the mother of my sparklings?!"

"Optimus!" Arcee yells out causing Silas and Optimus to turn to her and Selena.

Optimus's optics go wide at seeing Selena covered in so much blood and then his optics shift to the little bundles in her arms.