Prime

How can someone's day just shift so quickly?

He remembered waking up with her in his arms and kissing her when she had woken up. He was so happy and for once he was calm. A different type of calm. Since, the war with Megatron there are of course times where he's calm yet still worried. However, when he was with her he was not worried at all. He was calm with no worries. 

He remembered holding and doting her like he had ever done to someone.

Prime even bathed with her and was afraid to let go.

He was even more afraid to let her go when he had to drop her off. Yet, he did. 

That sweet smile she gave him before she left was the one thing he needed to go on with his day. Even with her texts, they gave him more motivation and more purpose than ever before.

Even Ratchet noticed. He saw how Optimus was far more happy, far more motivated, far more driven.

Optimus was even very driven when he had to head out to a detected energon mine. He went along with Ratchet since all the other bots were busy.

He still remembers getting there and entering that mine, without any clue in the world about what was to happen. He along with his friend soon realized Megatron had found an ancient Cybertronian artifact. An artifact in a dash could make someone be left at the holder's mercy.

Optimus and Ratchet were quick to attack and take it away.

He remembers how his friend distracted the Decepticons allowing Optimus to get closer to their leader. However, before he was able to attack or even take the artifact, he heard something he didn't think would bring him fear. He heard the woman he loves name come out of his enemy's dermas.

"Selena..."

Prime seized as did Ratchet and the few Decepticons left.

Before he was able to comprehend Soundwave came and on his screen showed something that terrified him further. Images of Selena's house and Selena with Optimus the night they declared their love. But what brought him shivers was the fact that Lacerbeak was filming Selena in her class.

Optimus is about to shoot Megatron when he is stopped by Ratchet.

"We all know how close you are to your little human, and from the looks of it you might even have something going on with her, so dare even get in our way, and your little pet will be exterminated," Megatron says with his familiar grin.

Prime grits his dentas in pure anger, and what makes him furthermore furious is Megatron's loud laugh.

"Who thought I would finally hit your weak spot? I mean, I always thought about maybe taking one of your closest Autobots, however, this is way better. Threatening you with your little love pet." Megatron remarks at him before fleeing.

Then when he got back he ignored Selena, even after she gave him her sweet smile. He completely ignored her. Didn't talk, glance, or tried any form of communication. It hurt him with all his spark, however, he would never risk her safety or life just so he could have her. He loved her so much that he was willing to love her from afar.

Soon, she stopped coming. Even as the others were trying to communicate with her, he didn't. Far too afraid that she would try to get closer to him.

He hoped that day he would see her during Miko's birthday, however, she didn't come. 

He was upset at her due to letting down her friends, however, somewhat upset at himself thinking she didn't want to come due to him.

He saw the chance and took it to kick her out. 

She would not be associated with Team Prime, nor with him.

It hurt him, knowing he might never see her, but he was willing to do this just to keep her safe. However, during a mission, he had accidentally taken something Megatron wanted. He didn't know what he had gotten was something his sworn enemy needed for his ship. And would definitely not know, that even though the Decepticons didn't see her with him nor the group anymore, how far they were willing to go just to get what they want. Even if it meant kidnapping an ex-associate of the Autobots and their leader.