Mischievous PT: 2

Orion and Astra crawl around the cave babbling to one another and unwaveringly earning the attention of some deception soldiers along with their leader..

"What are those noises?" Megatron questions before turning to Starscream and his soldiers.

Star: "We don't know, my lord."

"Then check it ou-"

Just then two little ones come in crawling while holding their father's sword, which Megatron instantly recognized.

------------------

"Where are my children?!"

Optimus walks back and forth worried as hell! They've looked everywhere! Selena went to their nursery only to not find them anywhere! Optimus of course reassured her that they were somewhere around the base.

They looked everywhere! And along with the children his sword was also missing. It was impossible for them to have taken it! And it's impossible for them to have just disappeared! 

All the Autobots have looked everywhere! Even the children have looked and to no avail!

"Ra: Let's check the cameras. I'm sure they must have caught something."

Optimus soothes Selena's back as she nods and Ratchet starts to look through them. Sure thing there they were! Orion and Astra crawling around and holding Optimus' sword! Then they cut to Ratchet fixing the groundbridge controls and accidentally opening up the ground bridge. They see how the children crawl straight to it. 

"YOU OPENED THE FUCKING GROUNDBRIDGE?!"

Optimus and Bee are quick to grab an already kicking Selena who was ready to jump at their medic.

"I-It was an accident!"  

"Sweet-spark s-stop," Optimus grunts trying to pull her back

If Ratchet was not afraid of her then (which he was) he was definitely afraid now!

------------------

Megatron holds both the twins as he inspects them. 

"So, these are the children of Prime and that human?"

He keeps on looking at the babbling children and turns to Astra who was slobbering all over the sword. He tries to take it but she pulls the sword away from the bot.

"Child, give me the swor-"

"Papa slord!" She yells out before hitting the leader on the head.

Just then shots were heard and as soon as Megatron saw Optimus Astra kept on hitting the Decepticon leader.

Knockout who was holding Orion gets hit by Bulkhead, and Orion lands safely on his servos. 

"Give me back my daughter." Optimus orders as he points his blaster to the leader.

"Not after she gives me your swor-" Astra hits him again this time making the leader accidentally drop her.

Optimus shoots him and successfully catches his laughing daughter.

"Your mother and I worried sick for you and your brother."

------------------

They all cross and as soon as Selena sees her boyfriend holding their children she dashes to them.

"Thank god you two are well!" She nearly cries out in tears as she holds her daughter and son close.

"You should have seen Astra she was hitting Megatron!" Bulkhead laughs but seizes as he sees at the glaring Selena.

"Never mind..." He scoots behind Arcee which just makes her roll her eyes at the giant green bot.

"Don't you two ever scare me like that." She holds them tighter and it's then she sees Astra slobbering all over Optimus's sword.

He takes it earning a laugh from Selena.

"I don't think you want that back so soon."

------------------

They put them down to sleep and admire them from the outside of their cribs.

"You think you're sure you can do this again so soon?"

"With you, I know I can do this again so soon." 

Optimus caresses her belly that's still flat earning a kiss from Selena.

"Better not miss the birth this time."