Coming for you PT: 1

Selena woke up groaning and with a raging headache. 

She looks around and finds she's in some bearly lit room, however, what makes her run a shiver down her spine is when she finds everything is beyond humongous. 

Just then some huge doors open and Knockout enters.

"Well, well look who woke up." He says with a huge grin, before turning to his trusty friend, Breakdown.

"The Primes pet." Breakdown says with a laugh.

"I'm no one's pet, you cyclops."

Breakdown glares at her, before turning to Knockout who was laughing.

"What am I doing? And what do you two want from me?!"

Kno: "Jeez, just shut up, you little pest-"

"Pest?! You're the pest! You're invading my home!"

Kno: "Well, you little-"

"Little what? Pet? Pest? Parasite? Come on, buttercup! Try harder! Don't repeat yourself! I thought you were meant to be some smart ass or something!"

Knockout groans before turning to his screen. Just then a huge light appears and starts scanning Selena.

"W-What are you doing?!"

"Just checking if we can find anything interstin-" Knockout stops and hits Breakdown's arm.

"What?" Breakdown asks annoyed.

As soon as his optics lay on the screen, he turns to Selena.

"What are you two looking at?" She asks with an intense glare.

"Well, well now we know what Prime was doing with her that night." Breakdown says smirking.

Selena freezes and it is then both bots revealing the screen. She gasps as her eyes lay on the screen only for it to reveal what appeared to look like...a baby.

Kno: "Oh, Lord Megatron will love to hear the wonderful news."

With the Autobots

All the Autobots were there and as soon as Megatron landed all Optimus wanted to do was wipe that smirk off of him.

"Long time no see Optimus." 

"Where is she?" Optimus asks looking at him with fury.

"Somewhere."

Optimus pulls out his gun, however, Ratchet stops his friend.

"Calm down. He's just trying to get to you." Ratchet says glaring at Megatron.

"You heard Optimus, Megatron. Where is she?" Arcee asks.

Megatron chuckles while he's bickering with the Starscream and gets the unexpected and interesting message. 

"My lord, Breakdown found out about some rather interesting news." He says smirking to his lord before turning to the Autobots.

"And what is that so-called news?"

"The human is carrying the Prime's sparkling."

The Autobots freeze and Megatron's smirk widens, before laughing wickedly.

"You're telling me I have your sad exception of a sparkling along with its pest of a carrier?"

"Don't talk to her such way!" Prime yells out before shooting.

Megatron tries to move but is shot at a shoulder plate.

Soon a groundbridge appears and the Decepticons start to leave.

"AUTOBOTS ROLL OUT!" Optimus yells out before he and the bots enter.