Together

"OK, listen carefully. Soon Noah will come with the twins he's stupid enough to actually believe I will get back with him."

Ja: "How exactly?"

"I told him I would get back with his ass if I gave me my babies."

Miko laughs earning a side-eye from everyone.

"What? It's funny as hell!"

-----------------

With Selena's mom

Her mother sniffs as she looks up at Noah holding the car seats with the babies.

"Why?! Just, why?! I've given you so much! I've killed my husband and even hurt my only child for you!" She cries out.

"You were never good enough. You really were stupid not to consider the fact that I was only fucking you just to get the big bucks." He chuckles before leaving and heading with the twins.

"You two motherfuckers better make your mother get back with me."

-------------------

Selena and the others finish getting the place ready and pretty soon they hear a whistle from Ralph meaning Noah is back. 

"Ralph, Miko you two go to the garage and get the other car ready," Selena whispers referring to the car they found in his garage earlier when preparing their plan.

They nod and run to the garage. Thank god, he parked his own car outside and not inside his garage!

-------------------

Noah enters and leaves the twins in the living room in a stroller. They babble earning a disgusted look from Noah as he walks down to where he held Selena. As he walks down it's then the trap door is closed on him.

"WHOSE THE MOTHERFUCKER?!"

"Fuck you, Noah!"

"You fucking bitch! You promised!"

"I would never get back with your ass!"

She says before Jack and she grab her twins and dash to the garage. They all enter the car and lock the doors as the garage opens. 

"Hold my children!" She yells at her friends as Jack and Miko hold each of her babies.

However, just then an angry Noah with red knuckles comes holding a gun.

"DRIVE!" They all yell at her as she steps on the accelerator. The gate is broken and very soon an angry Noah drives behind him. She turns the car a full 180 and drives through an alley

"You two better hold my children well! Ralph call base!"

-------------------

Everyone on the team tries to form some kind of plan. However, how are they meant to do so if they have no location?! 

"We must list anyone who wishes to harm her. If we must go to every house here then we will."

Just then they get a call from Ralph. 

Rat: "Ralph, we're a bit busy right now-"

"AND SO ARE WE! WE MIGHT DIE!" Miko yells out.

-------------------

"Where are you all?" Ratchet asks typing panicky as he tries to get their coordinates.

"Ratchet just send a groundbridge!"

At that moment Optimus spark stops at the voice of his beloved.

Rat: "SELENA?! W-Where are you?!" 

"Just send a  groundbridge!"

"Selena, are you and the children alright?"

"Yes. They're right here with Jack and Miko."

Optimus felt as if he was about to cry. His spark mate and little ones were alright and in good hands.

Ra: "Got their coordinates."

-------------------

Selena makes a U-turn around a curve, and she stops at a familiar warehouse.

"Out, now!" She tells them as they all get out. 

They enter and Selena leads them to the back of the warehouse.

"You three leave." She whispers to them.

"We are not leaving you," Jack speaks back.

"Jack-"

"No, I will stay. Ralph and MIko will go with the babies and meet up with the others."

"Jack he wants me-"

"Another good reason why I should stay. We're in this together."