Last day of Normal

"Shit." Selena groans as she wakes up like she always does. Having her parents fight over everything. She gets up and takes a quick shower, before putting on an outfit and getting her make-up done. She was just applying some gloss, when she got a text from her boyfriend, Noah.

 She was just applying some gloss, when she got a text from her boyfriend, Noah

She smiles as she reads his good morning text. He was amazing and she loved him, but they were always on and off. But, it was better than being with someone you DON'T love, right? Or at least she thought it that way. She gets her backpack and doesn't take long before she goes to leave when her mom calls her out.

"Selena Chavez, where in the fucking hell do you think you're going?" She says crossing her arms.

"School, mom." Selena says irritated.

"Come on, Maria. Let her go." Selena's father says chugging a beer.

Her mother and father go back to fighting causing her to leave. She soon joins her friends and they walk to school.

----------------------------------------------

They got to school and just like always, her boyfriend was parking when she got there. He parked next to Jack and his motorcycle, before he exited with some flowers.

"Awww, baby."

"Hi, sweetheart."

Selena wraps her arms around him and kisses him. His arms wrap around her waist, and as they part and start walking he leaves one arm behind her waist.

They start walking and some girl with black and pink hair bumps into her best friend, Jessica.

"Hey! Watch it!" Her friend yells.

The girl turns and sticks out her tongue.

"You little shi-"

"Miko!" Jack yells.

He and Ralph go to Miko, before looking back at Selena and her friend group. She feels her boyfriend's arm move away from her waist and the next thing she knows he's in front of Jack.

"Well, well, look who we have here, Darboy and little miss monster high." He says before chuckling.

"Shut up and go back to your mom. Oh, wait I forgot she left you." Miko says glaring at him

"SHUT UP YOU THREE MOTHER-"

"NOAH STOP!" Selena yells getting between her boyfriend and Jack.

"L-Look, just leave them it's not worth it." She says looking back at them.

"And also you, Jess. Don't exaggerate. I bet it was just an accident, she didn't really mean to bump into you, I bet."

Her boyfriend grits her teeth, before grabbing Selena by the arm and heading into the school.

-----------------------------------------------

After School

Selena got out late from school due to dance training. She was just exiting the building when she heard someone in the alleyway, She heard the voice of the girl in the morning, Miko. She decided to go and apologize due to her friend's and boyfriend's behavior.

"You should be more careful, Miko."

"Not my fault, Bulkhead!"

As she turns she sees a tall, green bot talking to Miko. At that moment, Selena drops her house keys in pure shock.