Mother

She entered the baby store and failed to notice a certain someone. Selena had come to get more clothes for the twins since they were growing out of them.

"Selena?!"

She turns and finds a rather messed up Noah.

"Oh, hi."

"Wow, you look amazing." He says eyeing her up and down.

"Umm, thanks." She says uncomfortably. 

However, it's then his eyes land on the twins.

"Who are these two?"

"My children." She says trying to move away from him.

His eyes widen at the news and he sees the similarities.

"It's that motherfuckers, right?"

"None, of your business," Selena says exiting the store.

---------------

Selena gets home and freezes as soon as she sees Noah sitting in her living room.

"You've always had so many motherfuckers chase after you down like some fucking dogs in heat. Including, the fucking thing that knocked you up."

"Don't talk that way about him! He's more of a man than you'll ever be." She says stepping in front of the stroller which held her sleeping children.

"I was better for you! I loved you!"

"That was not love, Noah."

Noah soon stands up revealing a gun.

"You would look so beautiful with my kids."

"I would rather die than ever be with you!"

At that moment, she gets hit in the head and everything rolls around her. She crawls to the stroller, but, has her hand slightly stepped on by some familiar heels. She looks up and sees her smirking mother.

"Leave my children" Selena groans out.

"You mean my children? There now mine, you make no good mother to them."

"I'm a better mother than you ever were! I at least showed love to them ever since they've been in my womb!"

"I never was a bad mother! You were the bad fucking child!" 

The twins start crying earning a groan from their mother.

"You've lied to so many about how good of a mother you were that you've now lied to yourself!" Selena spits out.

Her mother growls and soon takes the stroller. Selena screams for her children only for her whole world to go dark.