Distress & Comfort

"Come out, come out wherever the fuck you are!" Noah calls out while holding his gun.

"I've always loved you, Selena. Yes, I may have been with others but they've never been as good as you. Many times we've let each other go, yet we come back to one another. It's cause you and I are meant to be! However, that fucking robot has to come and ruin it! He took you from me and got you knocked up with his pieces of shits."

"Don't talk bad about my children!" Selena yells out before she and Jack push a rolling barrel to him.

They all hit him causing him to fall down.

"You motherfuckers!" He says shooting his gun.

Jack gets in the way, however, nothing hits him. It's then they look up and see Optimus standing in front of them. Noah grits his teeth as he sees the bullet left nothing but a simple scratch.

"You! You just keep on destroying everything!"

"I've done no wrong to you, yet." Optimus glares him down as he looks at the man who tried to harm his spark mate and sparkling.

His blasters reveal themselves and he's ready to shoot at him however it's then he sees Selena's eyes. He knew she wanted Noah to get punished, but not taken out in such a way.

"Consider this your last warning. Dare get near my sparkmate, sparkling, or friends and I will not think twice." He says before turning to Selena

-----------------

They were back at the base. Their children were sleeping soundly in the cribs in the same berthroom as their parents. However, their parents were not in the berthroom. They were instead in the bathtub in the bathroom connected to the berthroom.

He held her as tight as he ever did. His arms and servos wrapped around her as they basked in the warm water. He looked down at her as she looked down at the reflective water.

"I was scared..." She speaks as her voice's laced with fear.

"I-I was scared for them, Optimus." She tears up as Optimus holds her tight.

"I-I-I thought t-the children were harmed." She sobs out as Optimus comforts her in his arms.

His servos hold her face to his and wipe her tears off.

"I know, sweetspark. Now, they're here with you, me, and us. Our children are safe and sound thanks to you. You hear me? You're smart and quick-thinking and got our children to safety. That's far more than what I did. You saved our children." He too tears up without noticing earning another tear from Selena, whom he wipes off.

He kisses her and pretty soon they release all their worries at one another.

-----------------

She couldn't sleep.

Normally being held in his arms helped her, but she was just so worried. That was the second time someone had broken into her apartment and taken her. The first time they took her from her apartment she was pregnant and gave birth, but now her children were there.

This was the 3rd time she had been kidnapped. Now she was a mother. She had to worry about her children, now.

"Sweetspark?" Optimus groans out.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" She whispers not trying to wake the twins up.

He shakes his helm earning a sigh from her. Optimus sits up and looks at their sleeping twins.

"They're safe, now."

"But for how long?"

Optimus hugged her tight as he massaged her back.

"If you wish we can move back to the base."

Selena immediately nods earning a kiss on her forehead.

-----------------

They were already 10 months old and attempting to talk with their mother.

"Say, momma."

"Mwa." Little Astra spoke back as she and her brother giggled at their mother's failed attempts.

Selena sighs at this and pretty soon she starts crawling to their father who was working with Ratchet. Optimus turns picking her up before she turns to her mother who was holding Orion.

"Mwoma! Mwoma!"

Optimus and Ratchet freeze as soon as Astra turns Ratchet and calls him "Watchet".

-----------------

The squelching was beyond embarrassing. Thank god, June was out with the children!

"B-Baby! ahh-ahh!"

Selena flips her head back as she keeps on she keeps on riding Optimus. His servos held to her hips tightly making her whine at the pleasuring pain. His digit starts circling her now aching clit, and immediately a scream leaves her lips.

Optimus covers her mouth drawing a whine and grunt from the both of them.

"S-Sweetspark, quiet." He whispers into her neck before biting her.

She cries out at the pleasure her boyfriend is giving her. Optimus servo tangles itself in her hair, and makeshift a ponytail.

Her moans are just pure music tones to him.

"I love you!" She moans out as her orgasm reaches her.

Optimus groans as her walls wrap themselves harder around him. As her juices coat their bottom half's he  soon releases. His transfluid coats her walls, and forms a ring of transfluid around his spike.

They heave in each others arms. His servos massage her back as they bask in the afterglow.

"Love you more." He whispers as they lean in for a kiss.

They moan as Optimus slowly pins her to the bed. Her legs wrap themselves around his waist, as his servos place themselves next to her head as if caging her.

They admire one another as if it were the first time they've ever done it.  Her smile instantly brightens his whole world. This is the woman he wants. The woman he wants and will marry.