Happiness doesn't always last long PT: 2

"What's wrong, Sweetspark?" Optimus asks before Selena turns to him with teary eyes.

"I-I-"

Before she can respond Ratchet calls out to Prime, for some assistance. Optimus sighs and excuses himself, before kissing her.

Selena sighs in defeat and looks at her phone, before looking at the date of the appointment. 

--------

Selena looks at herself in the school mirror, and can already see a small bump. She somewhat loved it, but all those thoughts are still there. What if she ends up being a shittier parent than her own?

She won't make her child live through what she did. 

"Well, well look who it is?" Jessica says as she enters the bathroom stall.

"Not now, Jess," Selena says as she's heading towards the bathroom door to exit.

However, Jessica grabs her hair and pulls Selena towards her. Out of instinct, Selena places her hands on her womb, afraid Jess might hit her there.

Just as she thought, Jess hits her there causing Selena to scream. 

She falls onto the ground and groans at the pain. She doesn't know why but she starts crying. Not for her safety or anything, but for her child. All of a sudden some teachers enter instantly making Jess freeze. 

Miko pushes into them and is quick to run to Selena.

"Miko, it hurts," Selena says crying and touching her womb.

"Shh, shh don't worry. Y-You'll be fine." Miko says clearly afraid for Selena.

A bunch of students enter and all of a sudden Selena feels something running down her legs.