Hard to be "Normal"

It was raining in Jasper and Selena was walking back home. As she's walking a blue and red trailer drives and stops.

"Leave me alone." She says as she doesn't stop walking.

The trailer keeps on driving and following her. She gets irritated and stops, automatically causing the trailer to open its passenger door.

"I said to LEAVE ME!" Selena yells before walking off.

However, as she starts to walk it starts to rain even harder causing her to bearly see anything! Optimus again drives up to her and stops, opening the passenger door.

"Get in." He says with a stern tone.

Selena sighs and gets in.

------------------------------------------------

He still doesn't know. Still doesn't know why she's like this?

Miko, Ralph, and Jack are kind and behave well. Well, behave most of the time. But the point is, that he doesn't understand Selena. Even though. he's been on Earth for a while he still doesn't quite understand humans.

But he does a bit, she was just living a "normal" life, and then suddenly some huge ass robot aliens walk into her life, and are forced by the government (basically) to be part of the team so she doesn't possibly expose them?

.........Yeah

Selena sneezes and starts to shiver.

"Get the blanket."

"W-What?"

"Get the blanket. It's under the seat."

Selena does as said and warms up with the blanket. Optimus parks as he finally gets to Selena's house. He tells her to take the blanket, so she nods and gets off, by when he got to her place the rain thankfully stopped. Before Optimus leaves Selena calls out to him.

"Thank you, and I'm sorry." She says looking down.

"It's okay." He says before driving off.

Selena smiled however, didn't notice that Noah had parked and seen her get off the trailer.

-------------------------------------------

Outfit:

Selena was with her best friend, when she walked by the others

Selena was with her best friend, when she walked by the others. She looked away from them and was so busy thinking about team prime that she didn't hear her friend.

"Hello! Earth to Selena!"

"O-Oh sorry."

"You okay?"

"Yeah, don't worry." She says with a soft smile before turning to look back at the kids.

They head to Math class and sit down at their sits as they wait for their teacher. Ralph walks up to her making her best friend look at her weirdly.

"Hey, shorty why don't you go back to your little weirdo group."

"Hey, don't talk to him like that!" Miko yells at Jessica.

"Excuse you! Selena tell this little bi-"

"Apologize, Jessica," Selena says having enough of her rude behavior.

"What?!"

"I said to apologize," Selena says getting up from her seat.

"No! What the hell?! Why should I? No wonder her parents left here in the shitty town! They don't want nothing nor anything to do with this little unwanted piece of cra-"

Jessica is unable to finish her last word as she feels a hand be brought down to her cheek. She's left with a red hand mark and turns to the one responsible for it.

" WHAT THE FUCK, SELENA?!"

"I've had enough of this Jessica! I love and care for you deeply, I do. However, I won't allow you to speak badly about them!"

Jessica grits her teeth and before she can do anything, the teacher comes in. The teacher walks in and everyone sits down. Jessica also sits down, however, let's just say she will return the favor back to Selena.