At my place

"I say we do it at my place," Selena tells her three friends while sitting on the ground next to the couch in the base.

Ralph: "Umm, I'm not sure."

"Come on, Ralph!" Miko says shaking him.

Jack: "Yeah, dude we're going to have a bunch of fun!"

"Plus, my parents won't be at home. They're out in L.A. Oh, did I mention, I have a TV ROOM!"

Miko jumps up and down before pulling out a huge ass book.

"Wow, girl you read?" Selena says making Ralph and Jack laugh. She even made the bots laugh.

"1. Yes, I read, and 2, this has a whole list of scary movies."

"Girl, you'll be screaming before it even starts!"

"Yeah, I'll turn off the lights and you'll think it was some damn monster," Jack says looking at her.

"No, I won't! I never get scared!"

"OH MY GOSH, A SPIDER!" Selena says throwing the pillow at Miko.

Miko instantly freaks out throwing the pillow at Selena who was laughing.

"God, I love scaring you!"

--------------------------------------

At Selena's place
Outfit:

Selena places the blankets on the ground and even makes a small fort with the pillows

Selena places the blankets on the ground and even makes a small fort with the pillows. She goes back to the kitchen which on the counter already had some snacks and drinks.

She hears the doorbell ring and she dashes to open it.

"Hi, guys come in!"

They all go in and she closes the door.

"Oh my gosh you're place is so nice!" Miko says running to the pillow fort.

Ralph: "Yeah, it's so nice!"

"Thank you guys."

"AND LOOK AT ALL THE FOOD!" Miko yells out nearly drooling at the sight of all the chips, candy, and drinks you can think of. 

Soon the oven dings and Selena rushes to open it and take out revealing lasagna, and a pizza. She rushes to get a bowl that was next to the frier which was covered up, removes the cover, and reveals some steamy seasoned French fries.

 Miko: "OH MY GOSH!!"

"Hope you guys like it. If it's missing something let me know."

Jack: "Did you make this?"

"Mhm." She says shyly 

Miko takes a french fry and nearly falls down.

"I-Is it good?"