Wonwoo- My Strange Addition (Chapter- 19)

Start from the beginning

You said sobbing.

Wonwoo for sometime kept looking at your face.

He swallowed his saliva moving his Adam's apple

He swallowed his saliva moving his Adam's apple. Your hair was all messy, he put the hair strands behind your ear and tried to brush it with his fingers.

You thought he was gonna leave you by now but instead he pushed you on the bed. And before you could get up, he hovered over you kissing your lips. He harshly started biting your lips. He moved down your neck to wet kissing you.

You screamed out when he bit over your neck area. This time he was acting like an animal on his prey.

'Wonwoo.. I'm really sorry!'

You didn't know what were your sorry for. But you felt like it was actually your fault. That you had a ride with scoups that day.

And the next moment you found yourself completely naked, with no underwear around your intimate areas. You had no idea when he removed that or even ripped that. So when you felt his hand on your genital, you felt a shiver down your spine. With enlarged eyes you felt the movement of his hand over that part. He was pressing it with the palm of him while going back and forth. When he was about to go around the folds, you moved his hand away. He was high enough to not realize that he wasn't holding you tight enough.

'What are you doing?'

You tilted your head while screaming.

Wonwoo got up from you and was breathing heavily while looking at your naked body. He stroked his hair with his fingers and sat down on the sofa spreading his legs. You were trying to hide yourself with the pillows while he was looking at you intensely.

He was sweating more than you somehow. He lightened another cigarette. While lighting his face was shown more clearly, with the flame. And he was straight looking at you piercing your soul.

You looked away taking the pillow, sitting in a stuffy way to cover yourself

He started puffing cigarettes and finished that whole thing while looking at you.