Day 8- Inhuman Instincts

This one is kinda short, stupid, and nonsensical but idk how to fix it. It's 225 words and takes place in minecraft.

Cleo stared at the cow. She knew that killing food before eating it is something that definitely should be done. However, their brain was telling them to just eat the cow. Alive. Why.

The thing is, she totally would. They would eat the living cow. But. Ren was there. Cleo didn't need to embarrass herself in front of the ex-king. ...Cleo didn't need to embarrass themself while being the current king of hermitcraft. But COW.

"Cleo?" Ren asked.

"Huh? What's up, Ren?"

"Do your zombie instincts, ever, like, tell you to do something just... really weird?"

Cleo covered their face with her hands. "Are you a mind reader or something?!"

"...no? Dude, I was just wondering if zombie and werewolf instincts worked similarly."

"Oh. That... okay, valid question. The answer is yes, sometimes I want to do really weird stuff because I'm a zombie."

"Cool. So it's not just werewolves. Can I ask... what kind of stuff do your instincts tell you to do?"

"I'll tell if you tell about yours."

"Deal. And I'll even go first, cause that's actually what prompted this conversation. This cow, man. The wolf in me wants to eat it alive."

Cleo burst out laughing. "Oh my gosh. That's- I had just been thinking about- my zombie instincts ALSO want to do that."

"This cow must be very nommable."

"Indeed."