Chapter 71 - Their Analysis of Celestina

Author's Note:

Apologies for the lateness. I've been stressed out lately due to no jobs for over a year. If anyone is willing to support me, feel free to visit my profile.

I also spend my time writing an original web novel called Legend of The Guardian Soldier. Right now, I'm focusing the publishing at another publication, and I will soon publish it more at Wattpad.

------

Leifor, Leiforia Airport

At the Leifor Airport, a large reciprocating aircraft lands, taxiing to the apron. The ground staff guides the aircraft to the apron and stops. From an outside glance, it's a normal aircraft, but inside, it's full of glamorous decorations.

Operators begin lowering the airstair. As soon as the airstair hit the ground, a red mat was laid out ahead of the Senior Officials of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, military officials, executives, and 3,000 elite soldiers kneeling on one knee.

The conductor begins leading the band to play the music as soon as the preparations are complete.

When the curtain opens, a man appears from inside. With sharp eyes and a height of almost 185cm, he steps down from the airstair with dignity. The soldiers were in awe, witnessing the one who would become the Emperor someday, Crown Prince Gra Cabal, appear in front of them.

"Thank you for welcoming me!"

Gra Cabal walks through the red carpet, but one of them shows a gloomy face. The person who shows a gloomy face is no other than Naguano.

"Now, then. Let's proceed!"

The car carrying Gra Cabal heads to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The schedule, according to the Imperial Household, was as follows:

· Day 1: Inspection of Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Daiganera Fortress

· Day 2: Inspection of Alue Town, Carentan Base, and Valkyries Base

· Day 3: Return to the mainland.

Initially, the inspection of Carentan and Valkyries Base was supposed to be on the third day. Naguano repeatedly warned them that Celestina had already set a trap on both bases. He continued to make a plea, with the command declaring that they would court-martial him after the inspection.

To avoid court-martial, Naguano makes a bet with the military brass. If the Crown Prince were captured during an inspection, Naguano would receive law immunity to any prosecution about his intelligence, and the brass must trust Naguano's judgment in intelligence about Celestina. If he lost the bet, Naguano would be stripped of his rank and must carry on the court-martial.

The brass thinks that Naguano's bet is crazy, but he is already certain that he'll earn extraterritoriality about Celestina once the military brass accepts his terms for winning and losing the bet.

--

Radar-class Prowler, Arcus, fifty thousand meters above the surface

Aboard the bridge, Faira looks at the aircraft that looks like a modified Junkers Ju 390. The aircraft must not be destroyed when Gra Cabal is inside it, as it'll be crucial for Celestina to capture him.

"Positive ID for Kavalier. I repeat, positive ID on Kavalier."

Commander Faira obtains the identification of Crown Prince Gra Cabal. As for now, Maya would infiltrate some of her insects to stick around his clothes and hide somewhere the Imperial Guard wouldn't reach them.

"Inform Mu to release the victory over the Eastern Mu's Blockade to the media tomorrow. We got a lot of things to play."

Informed of Gra Cabal's arrival, Celestina decided to prepare for the next phase of the operation.