Chapter 70 - The Impending Threat

Main Council War Room, Post-Recording Battle

"Here's what we found through the battle of the Western Magdola."

Commander Faira displays a huge fight between Gra Valkas Empire and Holy Milishial Empire that occurs on 30th June 1527 / 228. The Gra Valkas Empire lost the entire 10th Fleet, half of the 19th Fleet, and a quarter of the 2nd Task Force. From 270 Warships, 50 Submarines, 80 Supply Ships, and 1000 aircraft deployed, Gra Valkas's loss was considered heavy. At least 5 Battleships, 29 Cruisers, 86 Destroyers, one Aircraft Carrier, and four hundred sixty aircraft were destroyed.

The Holy Milishial Empire deployed the 1st to 4th Fleet, with 20 Battleships, 6 Aircraft Carriers, 50 Cruisers, two hundred Alpha-3, a hundred Beta-2, and two Aerial Battleships called Pal Chimera. Only one Pal Chimera survives the battle, albeit slightly damaged.

"To summarize the report, the Holy Milishial lost the entire 1st to 4th Fleet, with only one Pal Chimera surviving the battle, which also scores the most in ship and air kills. We're deploying the 8th Salvage Fleet to collect its remains."

Cecilia is curious about how Milishial lost Pal Chimera.

"How did they lose the Pal Chimera?"

Faira displays the battle log as Pal Chimera is engaging the Gra Valkas Main Fleet, where the Grade Atlastar is.

"The Grade Atlastar suffers moderate damage, but the distraction is sufficient enough for the bombers to bomb the warships."

"That's quite a risky tactic."

"Yes. Thankfully, the Air Force knew this worked well, but the other Pal Chimera decided to withdraw and focus on the anti-air attack when retreating."

"I see... So the Grade Atlastar can't score a shot on it?"

"Yes."

As for now, the Main Council intends to take the Valkyries Base and would use it as a forward base to liberate Hinomawari, Sonal, and Leifor. But, a day before, they receive an intriguing intel.

"I've heard the Crown Prince intends to visit Leifor and the front lines."

"Oho?"

Cecilia was interested in that intel. If Celestina could capture the Crown Prince, they would use it as a diplomatic card.

"We won't accept the peace talk before Gra Valkas fully withdraw from the Second Civilization. That's for sure."

"I agree. Besides, we won't let them negotiate if they don't fill our demand. To lure him out, let's withdraw our troops."

Celestina's condition remains as it is. The Gra Valkas must withdraw from the entire country under Second Civilization if they want to negotiate. Other than that, Celestina won't go to the negotiation table.

Under Eleonora's recommendation, the entire Celestina Battle Groups withdrew and fortified their positions.

20th June 1527/228, Gralux's Office

"Father! I want to visit the front line at Leifor."

The outburst of the Crown Prince of the Gra Valkas Empire, Gra Cabal, surprises him. He knows that Celestina won't stop the advance until Gra Valkas complete the withdrawal from the Second Civilization.

"No, my son. Leifor is dangerous to visit right now. The Imperial Guards have to arrange a lot of things if you want to visit Leifor."

"But, father. With the Royal Family's presence on the front line, it would increase our troops' morale and vigor! Whenever we're there, our troops were always rallying around and fighting like a tiger pouncing on its prey."