Chapter 20 - Adventure of The Verlaine Royal Family

The Celestina Empire, Imperial Royal Capital Regnieburg, Scarlet Palace, 18th December 1523, 3 days after the Operation: Doom Wrecker

The Scarlet Palace, known as the palace famous for its flame-based ornament, is close to the Nomad castle. It is also a palace where King Daara the 19th and Crown Princess Rosaria, along with some servants, take shelter. After Shiki and Zilva evacuate them, they are being given lodging at the Scarlet Palace as a refugee under the authorization of the Main Council Great Emperor Sacchito and Emperor Hillem.

On that palace, they were served by some of the Palace Maids. Some of the servants who work as the Verlaine chefs are being taught to make some food and drinks by the Celestinian chefs. Some of the maids are also being taught from scratch as they are being trained on almost everything about the service inside the Scarlet Palace.

"This is really... amazing. I've never seen the interior of the castle like this before, let alone the country itself."

King Daara the 19th first-hand experience the national power of the Celestina Empire by his own eyes. Even his daughter, Princess Rosaria able to experience what it looks like to stay at the Royal Capital of the Celestina Empire. A very tasty culinary, well-served health care, and also civilian service that was fast and accurate. What they also feel amazed are the ornaments that are made by the citizens of the Celestina personally. It makes the castle more elegant while maintaining its humble appearance. What makes them curious the most is the profession where every Celestinian citizen are commonly found, adventurers.

Rosario once wants to experience her life as an adventurer, while Shiki and Zilva will guide her to ensure that she can learn from them on how to go on an adventure. Both of them comply with Rosaria's requests, and since they are escorting Rosaria, not to mention Shiki is getting closer to her after he found out that she likes sweets. Strawberry Shortcake, Tiramisu, Parfaits, she loves sweets, particularly cake.

At the garden, Zilva is attending to Rosaria while Shiki is on some errands.

"Lady Silverain, why are you still with me? Aren't you supposed to be reporting my arrival to your superior and awaiting your next order?"

"No, Princess. Master Shiki is my superior, so he will handle everything regarding the refugee from the Verlaine Kingdom. I've been tasked by him to protect you while he's away."

"Hmm... I wonder what kind of cake he will bring this time."

While relaxing, Rosaria is enjoying her green tea. The tea imported from Japan on Earth is one of the best quality the Celestina Empire can get. On Earth itself, only a few countries are allowed to open diplomatic relations with the Celestina Empire. Japan is one of the countries that form a diplomatic relationship with the Celestina Empire after the Fourth Interstellar War.

"Aaaahh... This tea makes me feel good when I drink this in the garden."

"I thank you for the compliment, Princess."

Once she finished her tea, she places the cup on the table and looks at the sky. On the sky itself, she saw a Firefly-class Heavy Frigate is patrolling around the sky of the capital at an altitude of 5,000 meters above the sky. Seeing that warship where she believes it was huge, it makes her curious.

"Does Celestina always have that warship to guard this country?"

Looking at the frigate flies above the capital, Zilva nodded.

"Yes. We have some warships that came down here for a routine patrol."

"Does that mean this country has reached the sky that once my Kingdom dreamed of?"