Chapter 46 - The Memory That Will Engraved In Their Mind

The Next Day, Shopping District, Royal Capital of Regnieburg

"Welcome to the Shopping Festival."

Shopping Festival, an event that was held on the Celestina Empire a day after the Council Meeting, is an event that makes people go out shopping at a discounted price. The Shopping Festival also marks the start of the Sports season. Ambrose leads the Papaldia Empire's delegation to the shopping district at the Royal Capital of Regnieburg.

"So many people..."

Today, Cecilia, Maya, Feena, Lyrallei, Hakuren, Yuuna, Shiki, and Rosaria will accompany them to take a shop and tour around the Royal Capital of Regnieburg. Ambrose, Jack, and Lana guide them around the Shopping District.

"Does anyone wishes to try some of the new dress on?"

"I do."

"I do!"

Some of the officials raise their hands, including Remille. They're visiting a clothes shop where Celestina citizens are changing their suit to any suit they like. Lana gave them a guide about this shop.

"You can choose any of the suits you like and step on the platform once you have done selecting your clothes. Of course, you can redesign it as you wish."

There are plentiful choices, and Remille immediately went into one of the consoles to choose the dress she likes. Remille was tempted to try a new dress that could fit her. At first, the device scans her measurement, and as soon as the measurement is done, she will receive some recommendations for Remille to pick.

"I will try this one. Let's see..."

Once the platform starts to glow, Lana guides Remille to the platform. As soon as she steps on it, the curtain closes, and they can hear some shrieking before Remille comes out with an elegant white-silver dress. Emperor Ludius looks surprised to see the difference between the dress she wore earlier and what she is right now.

"Oh, look at her!"

"She's beautiful."

"Please have a look."

Lana brings a mirror to Remille, and Remille herself is in awe of her new looks in a new dress.

"I... I want to buy this! It looks pretty! Can I get the next outfit?!"

"Go ahead."

By the time the Papaldia Group selects their clothes, Rosaria scans her wristwatch into a console, and she steps on it.

"What kind of equipment will you wear for today?"

"I think I will prepare myself for the dungeon's subjugation today."

"You want to finish the forty-floor dungeon?"

"Yes."

As soon as Rosaria enters the platform, the curtain closes for a while. The Papaldia Group members are curious about what kind of dress Rosaria is wearing. Once the curtain opens, it reveals her magician dress in a royal style. She looks beautiful, and the dress she wears right now, it's making her even more beautiful than before. On her first purchase, the clothes only can give a little sight of her belly button, and now, her full front belly is exposed, while for her chest, it slightly exposes her cleavage. On her back, it's a recent-upgraded staff through her hard work.

Curious, Kyeos asks Rosaria.

"Y-Your Majesty Rosaria, what kind of dress is that?"

"This dress? It's a dress suited for adventure, but with royal attire. Right now, I'm going to the dungeon to earn more money to upgrade my equipment and for my homeland."