Chapter 43 - The End of The Pandemonium Conflict

Next chapter will be a filler chapter

--

The Celestina Empire, Adventurers Expeditionary Fleet Town, 19th October 1524 / 225

"Perimeter secured."

"Thank you."

"I will report this to Madam Rokari."

Rokari and the adventurers have just secured another perimeter. With the road between the Kingdom of Topa and the Kingdom of Bastogne are connected once Hughmand and a Company of Adventurers clear any hostiles around it, both Kingdoms start to make roads and send their knights back and forth. The knights are gathering at the Headquarters of Adventurers Expeditionary Fleet, where they will receive training and advance their combat skills.

One of the zealots makes a report to Rokari at her office.

"Miglione has gathered around a hundred thousand demons, and some of them are under the state of mind-control."

"What about the Rakasha Kingdom?"

"The Annonrial agents are planning to make their move soon, and our Valkyries was able to infiltrate and make a disguise as part of their own."

"Good. Our objective is to end this conflict and to find a way to enter the Annonrial Empire. If we can find that, we can inform the Main Council so they can set up the base of operations close enough to send the Zealots into the Annonrial. Is Hughmand already return to the town?"

"Yes, ma'am. He's on his way here to the Headquarters to report."

Moments later, Hughmand arrives at her office and delivers a report.

"Madam Commander."

"How's the southern front?"

"We've secured the area, and the knights are currently making the roads as we speak. The construction will take time, so I left some of the adventurers adept at building to help them. The northern front and recon team encounters some difficulty. The monsters encountered are getting lesser than they can expect. It is most likely they are rallied under the command of Miglione."

"Hmm... We better make our move soon. Alicia's research team, led by Fenrir, is already here, and they're studying one of the Ravernal Beacon as we speak. We need to stop the demon army, or they will destroy the Kingdom of Bastogne."

"Yes, Ma'am. What about the military support?"

"We will see it as the situation needs it. Right now, the Main Council's order remains as it is. Keep the military involvements to a minimum since this is an exploration, which is usually our job as an adventurer to handle it. While I know we have some military members in this place, but they can't just request air support from their superior since this is a direct command from the Main Council."

"One more report."

Hughmand looks at one of the Zealots.

"Did you find some monsters that could be around S rank or above?"

"Yes. The dragon used by Demon Lord Nosgorath was also there. Also, there are several three-headed Hydras are inside their rank as well."

Hearing that makes Rokari's twitching a bit.

"Hydras? Let's eliminate some and capture the rest. You know what 'The Professor' wants."

"Ah, yes. She wants to capture it for study."

"Yes, I also concur. Grand Duchess Alicia will be pleased to hear this."

"Their rank is most likely S rank, isn't it? All right, then. We will set out some of the S Rank Party to subjugate and capture it. How many personnel available?"