Chapter 1 - Contact With Another World (V2 / Rewrite)

This story was made based on Nihonkoku Shoukan / Japan Summons. Additionally, it will be also added by characters from my own story Legend of Guardian Soldier that I've been working at.

Summary of the series: In Summoning Japan, Japan was transferred through an unknown phenomenon. In another world, the same method occurs, but this time, thanks to the invention of Otherworld Dimensional travel technologies made by Alicia Permeal, War Maiden of Knowledge, Celestina was able to transfer their fleets into the New World. Founding themself in the New World, the new adventure awaits while the Main Council is aware that they have been summoned for a purpose.

How Celestina will survive this, and how the new natives will see them as? Is it friend, or foe?

Chapter 1 – Contact With Another World

Far from the Three Civilized Area, the ocean part known as the South East Region, there was a Continent. The size was similar to the mainland of the United States, which may be too small for a Continent but too big for an island.

In the Lesteka Region, there are four countries:

Qua-Toyne Principality – The land that was famous for being rich and fertile for resources mainly farming.Quila Kingdom – The desert Kingdom where the Scorpions and the desert resources are the main commodities.Tibetain Principality – The mountain country that was rich in farms and warm clothes.Louria – The country that persecutes elf, dwarf, and any demi-human, intending to unite Lesteka Continent.

The three Kingdoms are opposing the Louria Kingdom because of their doctrine of hating the demi-human. Because of that, the three Kingdoms have a diplomatic relationship with each other while they do not have a diplomatic relationship with Louria.

Central Calendar, the year 1522, 17th December, 0700 morning

Rodenius Sea, Qua-Toyne Principality, Dragon Rider 7th Squadron

On a sunny day at Rodenius Ocean, Lieutenant Karl Schutz is riding his wyvern on the open ocean. He belongs to the 7th Squadron Wyvern. He goes to patrol to 240km North East. The reason he makes a patrol is to anticipate the sea invasion from the Louria Kingdom or Papaldia Empire. A lot of adventurers went to the east, but none have returned. He, as always using the magic communicator in the form of the blue ball to report the condition.

"7th Recon Battalion reporting to the base, over."

"Copy, Qua-Toyne Headquarters responding. Report the situation."

"The situation is normal, no sign of the enemies and...."

While looking ahead, he heard a brief of multiple lighting on a massive scale.

"What's going on?"

Looking up, he can't see it clearly but he saw a lot of colored flash blinking all of sudden. He ignores it as he thought it was just a natural phenomenon. Looking ahead, he saw something.

"What's that?"

"Lieutenant Shutz, report."

Karl should be alone while the network between him and Qua-Toyne headquarters is still connected. Something is there, his Wyvern rider colleague is supposed to be absent on this radius, while the flight range to Qua-Toyne also doesn't make sense. Major Civilization usually possesses a Mother Dragon, but things like that aren't supposed to be in this region.

The flight object was initially the size of the grain of rice, slowly approaching. When approaching, he can confirm that it was not his colleague's wyvern.