Chapter 3 - Operation: Defense of The Three Kingdoms - Ground Defense

Celestina Empire, 1523, 21st April Morning, border between Quila, Louria, and Tibetain. 1st Shock Troopers Division Command Headquarters

"Looks like they are after Qua-Toyne, not without reason. If Qua-Toyne falls, then the rest should also follow."

A short blonde-haired girl is sitting, drinking her tea, so is the 1st Division on the Base of Operations. She uses a Warlock dress made of two fabrics that covered her upper body but exposed her belly. She also wears long pants, but with some hole on the waist where a small chain covered it. She looks like around twenty-one years old, but her actual age was over six hundred years old because of Eternal Age Blessing.

"Qua-Toyne turns out is the treasure of resources, not to mention main food sources for Tibetain and Quila. No wonder Louria concentrate the attack there."

A white-haired girl wearing a white breastplate with long pants comments about it. She also relaxes drinking her tea while they keep an eye on an update from Louria's front line.

The blonde-haired girl is Freya Luminaire while the white-haired girl that extends down to the waist is Maya Lyliat. Some high-ranked Officer also observes the battlefield on Gim through the hologram screen. But, if reconsidering about what happened, Freya and Maya predict that Louria will not attack Quila or Tibetain due to the terrain that can bring disadvantages to them. Equipment, logistics, and stamina become a decision why Qua-Toyne was targeted first.

But, by taking over Qua-Toyne, both countries will suffer a long-term effect. Trading becomes harder, and Louria will continue to make a blockade until they surrender.

"Nya... Should we launch the attack directly to Louria?"

The one who said that was the adjutant of Freya Luminaire, Sasha Sylwinder. She was originated from a beast woman cat race that was famous for its cuteness, and the kicking power that was considered one of the most powerful attacks on the Empire. She wear standard white clothes that covered her breasts and black short with Shuriken accessories on her waist. The silver eagle emblem on her left waist indicates that she was a Colonel. She also relaxes with Freya and Maya.

"I don't think we will attack right now. If they do really want to attack Gim and kill that beastman like you, it will give us a reason to attack them."

"Nya, so is it possible for us to launch the attack once Grand Duchess Shiela and Commander Miranda drive them back from Gim?"

Freya finishes her tea, "We shall see it later."

The soldiers of Tibetain and Quila that was on station there saw how amazing is the 1st Shock Troopers Division. With the strength of ten thousand from fifteen thousand personnel, they can conquer Rodenius easily just by looking at how advanced their equipment is. Even against the Papaldia Empire that was famous for being a superpower country also doesn't need to use all of its strength.

The mage stationed there sense the magic power of each Shock Troopers, Red Wings, and War Maidens Squadron soldiers was huge. The magic flow from them is really steady and always in control at all times, even when they saw Freya and Maya exits from their tent to do some practice for the troops, they can sense more enormous power from them.

"Alright, all of you cadets!! Prepare for another drill!"

"Yes, Ma'am!!"

"C-Cadets?!?!"

They look dumbfounded as the Division was merely a cadets? Looking at how they are lined up, the majority of Shock Troopers and all of the Red Wings are lined up to receive their drill. Looking closer, the rank of Red Wings and War Maidens Squadron embedded on each personnel are at least Second Lieutenant or Ensign. Some Shock Troopers also held an Officer rank, but the major differences are the badges.