Main Council Characters

Main Council

"They are the Founder of the Empire, and regardless of who is the Emperor that carries their mantle, these "Nine Guardians" will always watch them. Each member owns a Territory to manage and supervise with a Prime Minister to rule on their stead. Their combat strength is unparalleled, and they complement each of their strength and flaws, making them a perfect party. People adore them as they constantly visit every society from one place to another, improving every society to ensure the Empire has a strong bond and strong chain so it will be difficult to break either through force or through manipulation. They knew they were the icons of the citizens, and they act carefully. They have been traveling together for over five hundred years, and the culmination of their journey turns the Celestina Empire into the Age of Prosperity." - Shina's view on the Main Council.

Main Council Members

Sacchito Lexington

"The first Valkyrie Male born in the history of Scharlwarltz, son of the Legendary Hero Reynes Lexington and The Holy Maiden Dawn Rune Seraph. He can create any equipment and item he wishes for. He carries on the legacy of the Lexington family as he uses his family's wisdom as his guide. The Gods and Goddesses invited him to visit other world and dimension make him able to earn more experience and to utilize its wisdom to make the Empire grow into prosperity." – Shina's view on Sacchito.

Title: "The Great Emperor," "Founder of Celestina," "Professor of Creation," "Children Favored by Gods," "God's Apostles (Perkunas, Gods of Creation and Mulminam, Phoenix)," "Prince of Scharlwarltz," "Grand Duke of Regnieburg"

Residence: Nomad Palace (Regnieburg)

Adventurer Rank: SSS+

Military Rank: Fleet Admiral

In command: Fleet of Journey (Supreme Commander), Capital Territory, and Regnieburg (Capital of the Empire's Territory), Einhalzen Organization (Co-Commander).

Specialist: Items and Equipment Creations

Signature Weapon: Sachi's Manipulator Gauntlet

War Maidens

"The girls suffer a tragic day when their homeland was burned down. They went into exile together, training their strength, mind, and spirit. They make contact with Sacchito around six hundred years ago. Sacchito provides them with a new set of equipment, while Feena will repair any equipment Sacchito wishes to repair. They both make a separate journey at first until they were both reunited in a campaign that forms a party named "Nine Guardians" that stays up until today. Each War Maiden has their own specialty, and they are a force to be reckoned with." - Shina's view on the War Maidens.

Eleonora Lisha

"The Ruler of the Rawley Territory, named after one of her best companions that becomes a final catalyst for her to become a War Maiden, known as the Guardian of Celestina. Eleonora possesses superior defenses and can take a huge amount of punishment before counter-attacking. Excellent in defenses and transmute the damage sustained into an offensive power, she will stand as the Shield of the Empire. Sofya entrusts the selection of the Celestina Honor Guardsman to her due to her standard that must be a part of the War Maidens Squadron, the most elite unit on the Military of Celestina." – Shina's view of Eleonora.