Chapter 40 - Assault on Duro

Currently, I'm thinking to make some full overhaul or rewriting about Celestina Shoukan. Another is I may consider writing my original stories, known as Legend of The Guardian Soldier.

--

This is the preview of the Prologue for Legend of The Guardian Soldier:

Prologue: Prophecy of The Fortune Teller

Story Preview: "I saw a puzzle that even I could not assemble with my power. It's your journey where I cannot see the future of this land—too many irregularities when I see through the ball of prophecy. It would seem that you will become the one that will weave all the destiny on this land, as the fate of those who are involved will be yours to decide." – Shina, The Fortune Teller

Feedback is appreciated for my original novel. This story preview is currently in draft, and I may post a Prologue chapter soon.

--

The Celestina Empire, 100km from Duro

Hundreds of Aircraft are heading towards the Industrial town of Duro. Their objective is to capture the Magic Processing Technology's blueprint and use it as a reparation fee for the Verlaine Kingdom. Since the blueprint obtained by the Zealot are not reliable due to details that are lacking, it becomes a part of the reason why Celestina wants to capture it. Another reason is that the Celestina Empire wants to destroy the military installations and the industrial city to break the Papaldia Empire's will to fight.

"Everyone, mount up! We will be dropping in ten minutes!"

All personnel is entering their APC, Mech, and Tanks inside the Troop Carrier. The aircraft will seek and destroy defenses, including docked warships. Lieutenant Faira aboard Prowler, the Arcus, arrives at the destination to gives the update.

Feena is watching the town from the pilot room, and she found several warships has just departed to the east and a squadron of Wyvern Lord at the Industrial Town base.

"Don't let them get away. Start the assault! Clear the Landing Zone for us to land!"

"Yes, Ma'am!"

Some of the combat aircraft redirect themselves into sinking the Papaldia Empire's warship that has just departed from the port.

--

The Papaldia Empire, Invasion Fleet

Captain Endecius is looking at the horizon. He heard the news that the Imperial Capital of Esthirant was attacked several hours ago by the Celestina Empire. Now, Endecius, along with the fleet of forty ships-of-the-line, set sails to the Celestina Empire to invade the capital of Childre, Navea.

"I heard the Celestina Empire attacked the capital."

"Is there any news more than that?"

"Unfortunately, no."

A magical communicator technician gives a report.

"Reporting! The Celestina Fleet has destroyed our main fleet in the capital! The Naval Headquarters, Barracks, and other military installations are destroyed! Our main fleet is also annihilated. Only three dragon carriers survive the slaughter!"

"My god... How is that possible!?"

"It can't be..."

The crew becomes discouraged once they heard that news.

"W-we should turn back, Captain!"

"Nay! They won't be able to reach here. Besides, The Grace wants us to invade while those barbarian is attacking our main fleet!"

Celestina Shoukanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें