Chapter 39 - The Game In The Ocean

Currently, I'm thinking to make some full overhaul or rewriting about Celestina Shoukan. Another is I may consider writing my original stories, known as Legend of The Guardian Soldier.

--

This is the preview of the Prologue for Legend of The Guardian Soldier:

Prologue: Prophecy of The Fortune Teller

Story Preview: "I saw a puzzle that even I could not assemble with my power. It's your journey where I cannot see the future of this land—too many irregularities when I see through the ball of prophecy. It would seem that you will become the one that will weave all the destiny on this land, as the fate of those who are involved will be yours to decide." – Shina, The Fortune Teller

Feedback is appreciated for my original novel. This story preview is currently in draft, and I may post a Prologue chapter soon.

--

The Celestina Empire, Royal Capital Regnieburg, Town Square

People are bustling to see the live scene of the Celestina Empire's assault on the Papaldia Empire. They are satisfied to see that the Imperial Capital are in despair once Armada and Shiela crush them. Although it went off-screen, the abilities of the Primordials were already a gossip for them.

"I heard the next one is the Navy battle, and the last is the industrial town."

"Oh, really? I'm looking forward to it."

"Ishiene is going to lead the series by herself."

"That's good to hear."

People are cheering and drinking as they are watching it like entertainment. Later, they saw the view of the mermaids is preparing for a live session.

"Oooh!! Here it comes, here it comes!"

Ishiene comes into view of the screen, looking at them.

"Hello, everyone!!"

"Discipline!! Mermaids of the sea!"

The people who knew Ishiene cheer her signature slogan, 'Discipline, mermaids of the sea.' Despite her seriousness in the navy, she can provide entertainment by having fun events, such as the current event, destroying the Papaldia warships by letting them decide which one to destroy it first.

"Today, we're going to destroy the Papaldia Empire's fleet! We will start the game in thirty minutes! Is everyone having the poll ready for selection?"

"Yes!"

"Good. Now, let's make some cheers before we can move into the main event."

The people are cheering, preparing to watch the main event.

--

The Celestina Empire, 1st Expeditionary Fleet, Halcyon-class Light Missile Cruiser, Seraphic Ocean

Commander Brunestud is looking at the radar from Prowler Atlas while the 1st Expeditionary Fleet is sailing north. While Arcus was scheduled to be at Duro in an hour after completing the Imperial Capital Esthirant mission, the Atlas will take the Arcus' place for making the data wave uplink at Naval battle.

"Prepare the dud missile. Lady Destroyer will be moving in once we confirm that all wyverns are airborne to pick them up."

"Understood."

The Celestina Empire's 1st Expeditionary Fleet prepares twenty dud missiles to attack the Dragon Carrier. Since Celestina plans to capture at least five dragon carriers from twenty carriers, they will deploy the dud missile to deceive the Papaldia Empire.