Chapter 60 - The Order of Battle Before Gra Valkas Invasion of Mu

The Gra Valkas Empire, Colony of Leifor, War Room

"Is everything ready?" Caesar Roland, one of the Three Imperial Generals, laid out his plan.

The Gra Valkas Empire's objective is to capture Mu and drive Celestina out from Mu. General Walther Dietrich will command the Army Group North, while General Perth will command the Army Group Central. For Army Group North, General Walther will have General Fedor as Second in Command, commanding the Southern Army of the Army Group North.

"I will lead the fleet to weaken the Holy Milishial Empire and prevent them from sending reinforcements to Mu. At that time, I want all Army Groups to launch the attack."

"What's our objective by heading to the Holy Milishial Empire, sir?"

"First, we need to weaken their Navy. I wish we could send an invasion force. But, because of Celestina's presence at Mu, we could get driven back if we focus on invading the Holy Milishial Empire. We've got reports from our spies on Mu that Mu was already successful in constructing a tank. So we have to expect that we will be fighting tanks on the front line."

Walther Dietrich, Perth, and other Generals are surprised to hear that Celestina lend-lease Mu for tanks.

"I also expect that Celestina did not lend-lease just the tanks. Probably they also lend-lease Mu the aircraft. Based on information from our spies and reports about Celestina's first convoy, we may have to face around at least two thousand tanks and thousands of aircraft."

"But, I've heard that their technology was way ahead of us! How did they were able to construct the aircraft that are compatible with us!?"

"This book is the answer."

Caesar places a recently obtained book from one of his subordinates to gain intel about the Celestina Empire. When he issues a command to display Celestina's Reciprocating Aircrafts, it lists aircrafts put into service. Some of the combat aircraft match the description of the Gra Valkas Aircrafts, and to make it worse, the book describes the status of the combat aircraft is on production, which makes them speculate that Celestina constructs it for Mu to operate it.

"That's impossible. How did Celestina procure it?"

Caesar only shrugs while continuing to discuss their strategy.

"For our battle plan, we will split our forces into three groups. The first group at the north will draw Mu and possibly Celestina's attention. Next, the Ishtam Fleet will suppress the beaches' defenses and send more reinforcements to box them in. Walther, you will be responsible for this."

"Yes, sir."

Caesar continues, "General Fedor will assault through the forest and encircle them to cut off their supplies, trapping Celestina and Mu soldiers on the north. Pressure them until they surrender while Ishtam will protect the sea to prevent any reinforcements or evacuation.

The last is the Army Group Central, which bordered the town of Alue. General Perth, how's the base construction going?"

"The base was operational a week ago, and it starts accommodating the soldiers for the invasion."

"Excellent. We will launch the attack simultaneously and keep Celestina and Mu's front spread thin so they will box themselves in once we break through their lines. In the meantime, I will lead the fleet to reduce the Holy Milishial Empire's Naval Strength so that they won't meddle with us in the future."

"Yes, sir!"

The Gra Valkas Empire is preparing a massive invasion of Mu, where Caesar expects heavy resistance from Mu and Celestina. However, because Celestina is lending their arsenals to Mu, Caesar has a hunch that the conquest of Mu will be more complicated than what he can expect.