Chapter 68 - Rampage on Kielseki

The Gra Valkas Imperial Army, 1st Army Group Central Invasion, 1st July 1527/228, 1100 Hours

"We're almost reaching Kielseki on schedule."

The 1st Army Group Central Invasion, with at least eight thousand tanks, fifty thousand armored vehicles, and a million infantries, mobilized through the Kielseki Plains. They were now two hundred kilometers away from Kielseki. They plan to rest for one night on the field and then commence the assault the following morning.

"I think the Air Force won't leave anything valuable to us to take."

"Haha, yeah. But that would make our job easier in entering the town."

Should the Gra Valkas Empire occupy Kielseki, they could control the southern railway network, allowing them to make a fast mobilization to the south to capture Mykal with the assistance of the Gra Valkas Imperial Navy. However, the lost of the Ishtam Battle Group makes the higher-ups reconsider the plan.

Major General Borg looks at the intelligence information at Kielseki. With a population of at least two million, it's definitely worth being one of the Mu's major towns close to the western border.

"I can't wait to hear the military would sing a joy in victory."

"Sir. Reports from 19th Recon Bike Company. They found several trucks blockading our route. It would seem that the truck capsized during the evacuation to Kielseki weeks before."

"An accident? Send our men to investigate and prepare for battle in case it was a trap."

"Yes, sir."

"We've just received a report that there were two tanks and multiple small vehicles waiting for us ten kilometers away from the truck."

"Can you radio them?"

"Will try."

The 75th Panzer Division stopped one kilometer away from the truck, and the infantries were investigating it. Borg can't hide his anxiety. Why were only two tanks and thousand small vehicles getting in their way? Does Celestina have any death wishes or something?

Celestina Empire, Ballistic Ranger 1st Army, Hills surrounding Kielseki Plains

"Almost there."

Cecilia looks at the Gra Valkas Amy's movements as she observes the infantries begin to disembark from the truck and inspect capsized trucks.

The snipers were in position, and the airspace was clear of hostile units when the Prowler Recon Alpha Company, led by Faira Desirae, arrived on the scene after the Raid on Valkyries Base earlier.

"Magnifier here. The sky is clear of hostiles, and I've notified Mu aircraft to return at high altitude to prevent chaos on Gra Valkas Imperial Invasion group."

"Thank you, Commander. Inform the 10th Gunbounder Regiment to prepare to fire their weapons."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Hamlin 4th Company

The Gra Valkas Infantries were inspecting the wreckage of the capsized truck, and they got difficulty inspecting what was left inside it.

"Why did this thing not have the door lever?"

"Is it the technology that Celestina owned? We can't find any lever to open it."

"We need to get some tanks to bring it back up and tow it back to Leifor for Information Bureau to investigate."

"Let's pry open this door."

As they were about to use a wrench to force open the door, it suddenly exploded without warning, killing soldiers surrounding the door.

"W-what the!?"