Chapter 1: The Most Outstanding Candidate

East Sea City, International Airport.

"Quick!"

"Quick!"

Dozens of people dressed in black suits rushed toward the exit channel, each of them with a serious expression, as if facing a formidable enemy.

The surrounding passengers quickly made way, not knowing who these people were, but they clearly meant business.

The leader, a man in a black suit, furrowed his brow deeply and seemed to think of something, then turned away immediately.

Soon, on the walkway outside the airport.

Jiang Ning sat on a bench, exhaling a smoke ring slowly.

"The old master hopes you can come back. He really misses you."

Five steps behind him, the man in the suit spoke respectfully.

Among others, the man in the suit held a lofty position, and no one dared to offend him.

But in front of the young man before him, he felt utterly humble!

"Miss me?"

Jiang Ning turned slightly, a hint of a mocking smile on his face. "Does he miss my power, or does he miss my money?"

If someone else had said such words, the man in the suit would have dismissed them. After all, the prestigious Jiang family from the North wouldn't covet others' power and wealth, would they?

But the man before him was different.

He was a member of the Jiang family, the sole heir!

What made the man in the suit even more astonished was that he was also the Eastern First War God, incredibly powerful and immensely wealthy!

"Fifteen years ago, when he kicked me out of the Jiang family and married that vixen, Jiang Ning died."

Jiang Ning exhaled his final puff of smoke. "The current Jiang Ning has no connection to the Jiang family from the North."

He stood up and left directly.

"Don't send anyone to find me again. Otherwise, send one, and I'll kill one!"

Terrifying murderous intent enveloped the man in the suit in an instant!

Only after Jiang Ning's figure disappeared did the man in the suit gradually relax his clenched fists.

His back had long been soaked with sweat.

In front of Jiang Ning, he unexpectedly felt nervous.

In the airport parking lot, a car had been prepared in advance.

Jiang Ning got into the car and immediately dialed a number.

"Fei, is everything arranged?"

A voice came through the earpiece.

"Give me the address."

After saying that, Jiang Ning hung up the phone, holding a crumpled candy wrapper in his hand. His thoughts drifted back to fifteen years ago.

At the age of fifteen, he was kicked out of the Jiang family and left to wander the streets.

In the depths of poverty and hunger, a modestly dressed little girl gave him her only piece of candy.

Soon after, a mysterious person took him away.

When he first reappeared, the whole world trembled!

Three years later, he was hailed as the Eastern First War God, and he was only eighteen at the time!